Dolphins in Cabo or Puerto Vallarta

Ellaleah

I'm looking for recommendations for swimming with /dolphin experience in either Cabo or Puerto Vallarta like to book one myself. I'm assuming that they might pick you up at the port. Any help with this or info on beaches for children in either place would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Cabo Adventures and Vallarta Adventures are the two companies that operate the dolphin centers that you will hear/read about most often. They are the primary excursion contractors for the cruise industry and under the terms of their contracts, CA/VA can not sell direct to cruise passengers if the ship is selling the same excursions. You would have to book through the ship.

As a general rule, independently booked excursions do not include transportation from the tourist's resort/hotel (or the port) to the excursion location.

I know that there are other "dolphin interaction" excursions that can be found in the general area for each port but getting to them can be a challenge.

If a dolphin interaction is important to you, then I suggest you book through the ship. Also suggest you book Cabo as they dolphin center is very close to the tender dock vs. Vallarta which will involve bus/van transportation to the Nuevo Vallarta area northwest of the port.