Carnival Freedom Ocean Suite 4 pax?

coolcookie34

I am booked in an Ocean Suite and I'm trying to figure out sleeping arrangements. I now see that the max occupancy is 3 guests, but we have 4 booked. I thought that some of the suites had pull down beds like the balcony staterooms. Where is the 4th person going to sleep?

Some ships allow rollaways.

The Fantasy class and one or two others. (Ships built before 2000) do not remember if the Freedom is one of those.

Edited by SadieN

Is a Freedom OS the same as an OS on Spirit Class? Our OSs on Pride could accommodate 4 via the couch converting to lower bunk (back and arm cushions removed to become a twin bed) and the Pullman bunk above being upper bunk, in addition to the King size bed.

Is a Freedom OS the same as an OS on Spirit Class? Our OSs on Pride could accommodate 4 via the couch converting to lower bunk (back and arm cushions removed to become a twin bed) and the Pullman bunk above being upper bunk, in addition to the King size bed.

these are different suites entirely. its a huge sofa-- a double one-- and the end piece is like a lounge chair.

Looks like the back and arms come off.

We had one that opened to a bed though

these are different suites entirely. its a huge sofa-- a double one-- and the end piece is like a lounge chair.

Looks like the back and arms come off.

We had one that opened to a bed though

Oh, OK, thanks.:)

Nope, the cabin had a * which indicates 3 passengers with a single sofa bed.

I just looked at the post 2.0 upgrades, which wasn't on the Carnival site last week, and this cabin now has a double sofa bed. Not ideal, but at least there is room for 4. Not sure how I'm going to convince my kids to sleep together. This is definitely the last suite for us unless there's a pullman.

Edited by coolcookie34