Diamond Lounge - what do you get?

You beat me.:)

The DL offers unlimited complimentary drinks during the nightly cocktail hour. These drinks are soda, selected beers, house wine and champagne, and basic mixed drinks, no blender drinks. Also hot/cold snacks.

In addition to what is listed above, all ships will be giving 3 drink vouchers to be used at bars around the ship, with the same drink selection as in the lounge. The voucher program is still being rolled out and should be fleetwide sometime in September.

I will probably not use the lounge as my DH and I (diamond members) will be traveling with non-diamond members. So we do not get paper vouchers? The vouchers are loaded onto the sea pass card? Can we use for Martini's outside of the Diamond club cocktail hour at any other bar?Must they be used betweek 5-7 PM only?

I will probably not use the lounge as my DH and I (diamond members) will be traveling with non-diamond members. So we do not get paper vouchers? The vouchers are loaded onto the sea pass card? Can we use for Martini's outside of the Diamond club cocktail hour at any other bar?Must they be used betweek 5-7 PM only?

All "perks" are loaded on your seapass card - no paper coupons for anything any more.

You will have three free drinks loaded on your card (both you and your DH). These can be used at any lounge, but no dining facility. They can only be used between the diamond club hours, usually 5:30 to 8:30 approximately. These are in addition to free drinks in the diamond lounge. There is a list of drinks available - believe martinis are included - basically no frozen drinks and mostly basic cocktails/beer/wine.