MyVegas rewards

HabsFan23

So, do you have to spend money to get to those rewards/levels? I sent an e-mail to playstudios to ask if and/or when new cruises are going to be put out. I'll let you all know if they respond.

No, you don't have to spend money on chips to get to those reward levels. It makes it easier, but grinding will eventually get you up to the needed levels.

• 3 weeks later...
I guess then the question is what level is gkbiiii that he got a free cruise rewards. I'm at level 463 and haven't seen that offered.

I'm not far behind you - 442 - and the only thing I've seen for 750k LP is free companion... and 50% off two for 500k LP makes much more sense. ;)

Curious to see what's offered for cruises this year, since we're very close to 750k... guess I'll keep playing to up my level and hope for that free cruise option to pop up!

I'm not far behind you - 442 - and the only thing I've seen for 750k LP is free companion... and 50% off two for 500k LP makes much more sense. ;)

Curious to see what's offered for cruises this year, since we're very close to 750k... guess I'll keep playing to up my level and hope for that free cruise option to pop up!

They have removed the750 companion pass from my rewards screen.

Yup, it's gone from mine as well.

Wonder if that will come back, or if anyone actually bought it. I still enjoy they have the 50% off cruise reward up, but you actually can't select a cruise to use it on.

I sure hope they add some cruises soon for 2016. I have 500K and I really wanted to use it!! As of today, it is still showing zero cruises available. I don't think they should be showing rewards for Royal Caribbean to be purchased if you can't actually use them on any of the cruises.

• 2 weeks later...

I know if you get the onboard credit through MyVegas that you have to call a special number to book your cruise. Are the deals available online still valid when you call the number, or do they raise the prices? If there is a 50% off sale on site, will you still get that when you call the number? Thanks.

I know if you get the onboard credit through MyVegas that you have to call a special number to book your cruise. Are the deals available online still valid when you call the number, or do they raise the prices? If there is a 50% off sale on site, will you still get that when you call the number? Thanks.

No. You pay the full cruise price which makes the OBC useless. It can't be combined with any other promotion. Since BOGO started, myvegas rewards are basically no good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I emailed RC in January asking when they would update the rewards on myvegas... at that time they were still listed as a partner, just everything was for 2015... after about 10 days they emailed me back saying... "We appreciate your interest in Royal Caribbean International and especially for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback regarding our website. We sincerely regret to learn of the inconvenience you experienced. Rest assured, we are currently working out new sailing dates and hope to have the website updated soon!" - (January 24th 2016)

Well, it's March and last month RC disappeared from the partner list on myvegas. I'm really bummed out because regardless of all the bad things people have been saying about cashing in rewards, I have enough for 50% off a cruise. Even at full brochure pricing I'd be able to get a better deal then what ever is being advertised at the time.. minus any groovy OBC...

I also feel totally lied to... "soon" my butt!

my message to RC :

"I am one of many people on cruise forums that are wondering when Royal Caribbean will be updating their myvegas reward page https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-deals/offers/myvegas-redemption-page Some of us would like to cash in our reward this year and there are no cruises available at this time. We'd love to see this updated soon. Thanks!"

I sure hope they add some cruises soon for 2016. I have 500K and I really wanted to use it!! As of today, it is still showing zero cruises available. I don't think they should be showing rewards for Royal Caribbean to be purchased if you can't actually use them on any of the cruises.

WOW!!! 500K!!! Nice!

I emailed RC in January asking when they would update the rewards on myvegas... at that time they were still listed as a partner, just everything was for 2015... after about 10 days they emailed me back saying... "We appreciate your interest in Royal Caribbean International and especially for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback regarding our website. We sincerely regret to learn of the inconvenience you experienced. Rest assured, we are currently working out new sailing dates and hope to have the website updated soon!" - (January 24th 2016)

Well, it's March and last month RC disappeared from the partner list on myvegas. I'm really bummed out because regardless of all the bad things people have been saying about cashing in rewards, I have enough for 50% off a cruise. Even at full brochure pricing I'd be able to get a better deal then what ever is being advertised at the time.. minus any groovy OBC...

I also feel totally lied to... "soon" my butt!

my message to RC :

"I am one of many people on cruise forums that are wondering when Royal Caribbean will be updating their myvegas reward page https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-deals/offers/myvegas-redemption-page Some of us would like to cash in our reward this year and there are no cruises available at this time. We'd love to see this updated soon. Thanks!"

I'm guessing they're not coming back. :(

And I've been saving up and currently have 775k+ to redeem. :( :(

I'm guessing they're not coming back. :(

And I've been saving up and currently have 775k+ to redeem. :( :(

There was a Q&A with a staff member of PlayStudios on Facebook who said that they were working with RCI to get their next set of promotions up.

Take it for what it's worth. I don't think it's going away but I'm not surprised that their slow getting everything ready. I want to say last year it wasn't until April/May that they got their new cruises up.

There was a Q&A with a staff member of PlayStudios on Facebook who said that they were working with RCI to get their next set of promotions up.

Take it for what it's worth. I don't think it's going away but I'm not surprised that their slow getting everything ready. I want to say last year it wasn't until April/May that they got their new cruises up.

Thank you for giving us a glimmer of hope!

Being D+ and Mlife platinum, you can't combine these 300$ with our D+ discounts for balconies. Need to call and ask the mlife desk about that

You can't combine it with anything. You can't even combine with the 30% off of BOGO. You have to pay the full cruise price to get the rewards. That's why most people say it is useless unless you have the 50% off. You can get lucky with that one depending on the price.

You can't combine it with anything. You can't even combine with the 30% off of BOGO. You have to pay the full cruise price to get the rewards. That's why most people say it is useless unless you have the 50% off. You can get lucky with that one depending on the price.

That's OK...we have 1.2 Million points to use...so 50% off is a piece of cake when it comes back.

RCI rewards came back today. If you were lucky enough they had both 7 day comped sailings on Oasis on April 9th, and a 4 day on Brilliance on April 18th.

The other offers aren't that great, but it's a good start.

Actually...it looks like leftover cabin dumps so far...

They had much better before...we'll see what the future brings.