Tipping etiquette

What is the tipping etiquette for the waiters, bartenders, minister, etc for our Carnival Miracle wedding?

I'm wondering how many waiters and bartenders I should expect for our "Time to Celebrate...Big" reception. We will have 25 guests. I tend to tip well and don't want to under tip the staff. They work hard for their money.

I appreciate your advice/suggestions

Dawn

I've seen these two ideas battered about on the boards

-Officiant: $20

-Wedding Coordinator(s) $20

-Bar Tender(s) $50 (to be split)

-Serving Staff $50 (to be split)

-DJ/Social Host $20

Or

-Photographer $100

-Wedding Coordinator(s) $50 each

-Bar Tender(s) $20

-Serving Staff $20 each

-DJ/Social Host DJ+$0

-Officiant $50

We did coordinator (we didn't have an actual coordinator because she was a no show, but we brought our own officient so the WE officient stepped in to be coordinator) $50

Servers $20 each

Bartender/cocktail servers $20 each

Social host $20 (it may have been $50 but my husband nor I can remember for sure)

We didn't tip the photographer because we are assuming he get commission on the photos he talked us into (seriously we spent twice as much as we had agreed to)

As for the officient we brought with us, she is a family friend and we paid for her cruise (my daughter needed a roommate anyway)

I think we basically did $50 each for officiant and main wedding coordinator... the main people that got us married. Then $20 each for servers (I think there were 3), bartenders (2-3), DJ, and wedding host (was kind of like a secondary coordinator). We hadn't intended on tipping each waiter & bartender individually, but they did such a great job that my husband wanted to make sure they each got a good tip.