Recent Fantasy E. Carib navigators? Also, birthday advice.

Matt&Heather

Hi there!

We've been on one Disney Cruise before, a 4 day on the Dream a few years back. We're heading out again, this time on the Fantasy for a full week...and my daughter happens to turn 6 while we are onboard.

1) I would love to see some semi-recent navigators, if anyone knows where I can find them? I had no luck searching later than 2012.

2) would also love some ideas for birthday celebrations for her from more seasoned Disney cruisers.

Thanks so much!

Google can usually turn up recent Navigators.

What do you have in mind for the birthday? Free, you will get a pin that reads "It's my Birthday" (get it from GS in the morning and CMs will make over her all day), a birthday dessert in the dining room, and they will sing HB to her.

For a fee, you can order a birthday cake. You can pay to have them decorate your cabin or you can do it yourself with stuff you bring. When DD turned 13, I did the door in pink and purple--all the little girls kept asking if she was the birthday girl.

Wear the button in the programming and the YAC will fuss over her as well.

Thanks, I will google. I always come straight to CC first, it's like I forget about the rest of the internet for anything cruise related. ;)

I don't want to go over the top (I mean, we are already on the cruise)...but I also want to recognize the day. I like the door decoration idea. :)