Cruise Critic Community
Giantfan13

Great Stirrup Cay, last week

Approximately how far is a walk to that lagoon?

about 10-15 minutes, you can walk along the shore or you can take the path. There is also a little "tram" shuttle. Make sure you bring water, it can be very hot and the bar at the lagoon is not always open.

about 10-15 minutes, you can walk along the shore or you can take the path. There is also a little "tram" shuttle. Make sure you bring water, it can be very hot and the bar at the lagoon is not always open.

Thanks!

Are there showers to rinse off in? If so, are they salt water or fresh water. Thanks!

Not sure about the main beach. Anything further has no showers but all the cabana's have a fresh water outdoor shower each.

Wondering if there's a step-up to make getting on the tram easy or do you have to scale a large step/gap?

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv7%3C%3B3%3Dot%3E393%3A%3D7%3B3%3D%3C25%3DXROQDF%3E2873992%3B%3B5257ot1lsi

Here's the tram. I don't remember any kind of ramp or anything , but, I'm sure the driver would help you if you needed help.

I have seen a pic, and naturally can't find it again.., of a GSC tram for disabled pax, with a ramp down from the side.

It could have been a NCL press release or something, was a good quality/prof pic.

Still searching at this moment.. :D

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv7%3C%3B3%3Dot%3E393%3A%3D7%3B3%3D%3C25%3DXROQDF%3E2873992%3B%3B5257ot1lsi

Here's the tram. I don't remember any kind of ramp or anything , but, I'm sure the driver would help you if you needed help.

I was worried about this too. They have other trams that hold more people and are pulled by tractors. They are much easier to enter and exit. Sorry I don't have a photo.