Allure ocean balcony

Midwestgal

Just took a quick look at decks not so sure deck 8 is for us....not sure if I want to be on the same deck as all the stuff. Do like deck 7, still need to look further into it.

Deck 8 is quiet. It's Central Park, not the Prominade. Mostly pay restaurants and Park Cafe. We don't really spend a lot of time there except for breakfast and a few evenings for specialty restaurants. We used it as a walk-thru to get to the aft of the ship. It was convenient to pools, Sorrentos was just a couple floors down which was the promenade .deck. We did a B2B on Allure and loved this location. We are booked on Oasis for a B2B and booked the same area again.

Edited by beachbuddy

Ocean view or Central Park? Which one?

Sorry, I meant that I like deck 8, ocean view and have the convenience of Central Park nearby for snacks, coffee. I sat with a drink and listened to live music one night. It was lovely.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Forums mobile app

I'm in the very early stages of starting to make plans for sailing on Allure.

We will be booking a ocean balcony cabin, my question is what decks do you recommended based on you own cruise experience on Allure.

The categories of balcony cabins dosn't matter to us. I also see a bump out on the ship , should I avoid that section?

We have a group of 21 sailing on the Allure on January 25th. Because we have 3 sea days and will probably get back on the ships early on excursion days, we all opted for deck 14 forward. We all love hanging out in the solarium and it is a one or two set of stairs to walk up to this area. We have stayed on the deck 14 several times and NEVER been bothered by noise and you don't even know the kid's zone is in the vicinity. It is also close to the elevators for trips down to the public areas.