Buy Bottled Wine for staterooms

koss78b2

Just thought I'd add our Viva Vino list from the Getaway on the 9th August. Whilst the prices remain the same as in don't-use-real-name's post, some of the wines I noticed are different. Hope this helps! :)

Sorry folks, I've had to add a link rather than the photo.....couldn't seem to upload a decent-sized version! :(

Viva Vino

979824329_VivaVino.jpg.cc75886e5aa99eaa1b396ef9e1b9ccd5.jpg

Edited by meltingmoments
Technophobe at work!!

I purchased the 4 bottle Viva Vino package on the Epic in June and had all 4 bottles delivered to my cabin. Glasses and corkscrew, which I kept, were with the wine. 1 bottle chilled and the rest on the counter. Ice bucket was never empty.

Enjoy your cruise

Debbie

Sent from my KFJWI using Forums mobile app

• 6 months later...
You may also bring your own wine onboard for a $15 corkage fee per 750ml bottle. We found it easier to buy the Vivo Vino package, which starts at $88 for 4 bottles plus gratuity. They sell the packages in the Atrium when you board or at any bar.

What is the Vivo Vino package?

A deal where you can buy several bottles of wine at a discount. They have different levels with different qualities of wine. They give you vouchers for the wine that you select and you give the voucher to any server anywhere and they will bring you that bottle. They should have a table set up in the Atrium with information about the program.

There are all the details you need in this very thread.

Edit: Actually, I think you were just pointing out a mistype. If so, that's very funny. Well worth reviving an old thread for.

Edited by KeithJenner

There are all the details you need in this very thread.

Edit: Actually, I think you were just pointing out a mistype. If so, that's very funny. Well worth reviving an old thread for.

Oh that would be a hoot since I didn't notice the mispelling the first time around. Mispellers of the world untie!!!!!:D