Anyone fancy a cruise from Hull ?

kalos

Before Mrs K and I ever stepped foot on a cruise ship ,we tested the waters so to speak

with a mini cruise to Bruges and we liked it and the rest is history :)

Now Hull announce that they are to forge ahead with a cruise terminal of their own .:cool:

Would you use it ?

Will Thomson ever sail from it ?

Dependant on Scotland's vote next week ... Will they possibly be Hull's first/ closest Duty Free Stop country ?

So many possibilities ;) HULL CRUISE TERMINAL

The P & O mini cruise from Hull is fantastic value! They go to Bruges, and there is also one to Amsterdam or to Rotterdam. I have done the Amsterdam trip lots of times it's a fantastic city break with lots to see and do, and the Bruges trip is also very enjoyable.

My son has just booked to go to Amsterdam from Hull on 5th October -outside cabin for two sailing out Sunday evening, arriving at 8am the following morning, coach into Amsterdam included in the price, one night in Amsterdam (paid separately) and returning the following evening to arrive in Hull at 8am the next day. Total cost of ship and coach transfers £105 for two! (It's 2 for 1 from 1 October to end of March).

If Thomson sailed from Hull I would definitely be interested!

Flopsy

Some friends of ours sailed to the Fjords from Hull with Cruise & Maritime ship "Discovery" at Easter (also picked up at a Scottish east coast port) but not seen any other departures advertised.

Would definitely be interested for next year as no Thomson UK departures.