question about Air conditioning on the dream.

njasmine

Can you elaborate? If you're worried about being too cold, you can request more blankets.

If you're afraid it will be too hot, then you can call guest services and tell them you're having trouble breathing without air circulation and they'll bring you a fan, but that'll take up your only outlet so make sure to bring an adapter to change the plug from one outlet to 3.

It's generally the average temp of most office bldgs., never found a room I considered cold.

We were in cabin 6370 just last week. My husband was quite concerned beforehand because many people here had mentioned recently about the uncomfortably hot temperature of the cabins on the Dream.

We found there was nothing to worry about. We had our thermostat barely set in the "cool" settings, and my husband was quite comfortable. On the other hand, I was so cold we had to request another blanket for my side of the bed. I always find the public spaces on ships to be colder than I would prefer, so I pack wraps or light sweaters.

As with food, I think temperature evaluation is quite subjective. The key is to let your steward or guest services know if you have a problem so it can be remedied.

Can you elaborate? If you're worried about being too cold, you can request more blankets.

If you're afraid it will be too hot, then you can call guest services and tell them you're having trouble breathing without air circulation and they'll bring you a fan, but that'll take up your only outlet so make sure to bring an adapter to change the plug from one outlet to 3.

It's generally the average temp of most office bldgs., never found a room I considered cold.

Not the case on our cruise. Guest services told us at around 1330 (130pm) on Embarkation day that they do not give out fans. We asked numerous times after, yielding no results. We did have MX come a few times and after a few hours, the room did start getting cooler. The room never became completely cool. It hovered around (75-78). With in Specifications.

*Our experience was Aft of 9447. I know others had very warm rooms. ALso I know others had excellent, comfortable and cold rooms.

I believe that most of the complaints about people having hot rooms on the Dream were because they kept their curtains open during the day. The outside cabins will heat up quickly if the sun keeps shining in.

I wish that were the case. Some rooms and hallways were extremely HOT. regardless of window curtains. There is an ongoing issue with the temperatures. Hopefully Carnival figures it out.

• 1 month later...