Losin' with WW for January 20, 2006 cruise

Cruisin'Kim

Amy,

Its good to hear from you. Like you I haven't been doing so well lately and its showing on the scale. Easter (with all the candy and treats) surely didn't help. I must need a cruise scheduled in order to kick it into gear. But without that, I should maybe just think of warmer weather coming and smaller clothes and swimming suits. Today being Monday I'm giving it my best shot to get back on the good side. I wish you the best too!

Hi girls! Glad to hear from some of you. I was also bad yesterday and am paying the price. I don't understand why I do that to myself because I feel like crap afterwards.

I finally went shopping on Saturday and bought a few things. I was pleased when I had to have my Mom go get smalls for me in tops instead of mediums. I can wear a 6 or 8 in pants and dresses. I've got a lot more shopping to do so I need to be good! My cruise is in 7 weeks.

Amy ~ We'll be here for you! When you feel like cheating, post on here. It really does help. Hang in there!

Janice ~ Glad you're doing well. Are you still enjoying your new friend? We're here for you also. Take care!

Sheila ~ that is so great about the smaller clothes! What an awesome feeling and great motivator! I wish I had another cruise scheduled, but will wait a bit. Yes, Scott and I are still emailing, phoning and seeing each other. He flew me back to visit him last weekend and he is coming here to St. Louis this weekend. I'm very excited and hopefully it will help me be good this week. He is in excellent condition and exercises a lot and eats very healthy. i'm hoping some of which will rub off on me!;) didn't keep me from eating too much for easter...oh well...back to work....

Hi Girls,

I am doing better this week. I had a Dr's appt. today and I had to get on the scale. I lost a pound since last week... small steps!! I also just booked another cruise. I am going on a short 4 day to Key West and Calica. I think I can stick with it for the May 7th sailing. I am going by myself, so I don't have my friends saying "go ahead eat it, your on vacation." I am so excited to get away by myself. I haven't been on a cruise alone in 4 years and I am feeling like I need to travel alone. I love to meet new people, but it will be nice to be on my own schedule and eat what I want the healthy way!! I hope you are all doing well. Sheila, GREAT JOB!! size 6-8 yeah!! Keep it up, you can do it!! Well, gotta go. I am going to Kohls to look for a new swim suit!! Wish me luck.:p

Amy

Hi Sheila,

Well, no luck with the swim suit at Kohls. I bought a couple pairs of capri pants and a cute top instead. No new swim suit will keep me motivated to loose a few more lbs to look "good" in my old one!! Thanks for cheering me on. It was so hard to get back on track after being sick!! Have a good one.:)

Amy

Amy, when do you leave? You might be able to order a swimsuit online. I ordered mine from Victoria's Secret. They also have cute ones at newport-news.com. Good luck!!!!

I went clothes shopping on Saturday. I bought a lot of cute things, but need a good bit more. I fell in love with Izod capris so I bought 3 pair. Thank goodness they were on sale for $30. :D

• 1 year later...

Hi Girls,

Are you still here?? I have been thinking of all of you since I started WW again. Shortly after my last post here I lost my job and stopped WW. I gained most back of course. Now I have been working at another job for just about a year and I am back OP. I started back at WW Dec 2nd and I am almost at my 5%. Hope you are all doing well and maybe this thread will begin again.

Amy

Hi Amy! You found our old thread! As you can see, none of us have been on here since 2007. LOL I'm no longer doing WW, but only because I don't want to pay the money. Yes, I'm being cheap. I can use Sparkpeople or MyFitnessPal for free. :D It is good to see you here and on the Countdown thread.

Hugs,

Sheila

Archived