ANTHEM of the seas june 13 2015 -- higher or lower deck?

booked a midship d2 oceanview balcony stateroom on deck 13, now worried i've made wrong choice and should have chosen a lower deck (11 or 12)

can anyone advise if there's a difference? i understand there's 18 decks on AOTS, but it appears that 13 is the highest deck for accomodation?

is there any benefit/advantage choosing deck 11/12 instead of 13? less noise from above perhaps?

and how easy is it to amend my room on the booking?

Edited by Little Fish973

booked a midship d2 oceanview balcony stateroom on deck 13, now worried i've made wrong choice and should have chosen a lower deck (11 or 12)

can anyone advise if there's a difference? i understand there's 18 decks on AOTS, but it appears that 13 is the highest deck for accomodation?

is there any benefit/advantage choosing deck 11/12 instead of 13? less noise from above perhaps?

and how easy is it to amend my room on the booking?

Depends on what's directly above you. We've had cabins on the deck below the pool deck that were quiet, and cabins that were quite noisy. The nice thing about the top passenger deck is that it is close to everything. The downside is if you're a light sleeper or retire early it can get noisy. If those things bother you, i'd drop down a deck.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app