Windjammer - free Beverage

kapcruiser

It is not "free".

You paid Thousands of dollars for the cruise.

And they barely give you the basics.

But for an extra $20 a day, you can have the stuff we used to give you.

In 5 years you will be paying for the "ice water package".....

It is not "free".

You paid Thousands of dollars for the cruise.

And they barely give you the basics.

But for an extra $20 a day, you can have the stuff we used to give you.

In 5 years you will be paying for the "ice water package".....

Little bitter aren't we? Do you not think it’s fairer for everyone if the overall cost stays low and you only pay for something you use? Tell you what maybe we let them raise the cost of the cruise for everyone by $100-$200 and then we get free soda, but why stop there. Heck why don’t we have them raise the cost by $700 for everyone and make the all the spa treatments free.

And I would hardly say that they “barely give you the basics”. You get a fully furnished room, even some with a view. You get 3 meals a day and you get to choose from more than several options, not to mention access to food available 24 hours a day. You get entertainment from team trivia to production shows and musicals. You get transportation to multiple ports around the world. Oh and you get more than just water to drink, tea, coffee, lemonade and juice cost them money and they include it. So if you only consider this “barely the basics” you must live a much different life from me. Maybe you should try a luxury cruise line, and then you can really “pay thousands of dollars”

Little bitter aren't we? Do you not think it’s fairer for everyone if the overall cost stays low and you only pay for something you use? Tell you what maybe we let them raise the cost of the cruise for everyone by $100-$200 and then we get free soda, but why stop there. Heck why don’t we have them raise the cost by $700 for everyone and make the all the spa treatments free.

It would not cost $100-$200 extra to provide better selection/quality of beverages.

And I was not even referring to soda.

Its hard to see it when you have the RC loyalist blinders on.

Maybe when they take away the "free" alcoholic drinks in the Diamond/Concierge lounges. Which will eventually happen.

You will understand....

Edited by matj2000

I think the original poster simply typed "flavour ex" instead of 'flavoured' (or flavored as we say in the US). I don't think he was actually referring to 'ex drinks'.

Doesn't refer to much actually, pretty much agrees with every other poster and offers no real advice ;)

Most of his posts make no sense :cool:

I agree with dancinman66 :p