Port of Miami parking

Perry1180

With regards to Royal Caribbean specifically, in Miami, which parking lot or venue would you recommend for a Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas cruise.

Sailed out of Port Canaveral in April, and the parking was great, we did park in the lot, and walked to the ship.

In Miami, where have you parked, and which venue or place would you suggest.

Thanks.

Parking at POM is well signed, and is covered, convenient and secure - and costs $20/day.
We've never parked at the port due to the high cost, however, having a less than wonderful experience this morning...I'm re-thinking this strategy. Am I correct that the POM also updated the way they calculate their parking fees? So, it's no longer based on the number of nights but the number of DAYS instead? So, a 7-night cruise will cost 8 days of parking, i.e. $160 for a 7-night cruise. Is that correct? I recall reading that several months ago but am not able to confirm it since I haven't parked at POM in the past. Do you know for sure?