The Vault being removed from VoS ?

falados99

REALLY that main attraction for the Voyager of the Sea they cant simply JUST remove the nightclub from this amazing ship -sigh- gonna ruin my damn 11 day holiday if it's gets removed (I pray that they will add even better Nightclub)

Is this rumour true or will we get better nightclub (for 18/21+ to meet and hangout)

REALLY that main attraction for the Voyager of the Sea they cant simply JUST remove the nightclub from this amazing ship -sigh- gonna ruin my damn 11 day holiday if it's gets removed (I pray that they will add even better Nightclub)

Is this rumour true or will we get better nightclub (for 18/21+ to meet and hangout)

I suspect it's true, because it's already been done to Navigator. The lower deck is turned into staterooms and the upper deck is turned into a pay restaurant.

But is that free for non-crown and anchor members (First timer)

If you are asking about the new restaurant, it is an extra charge for everyone.

If you are asking about the nightclub in Viking Crown, that's free for everyone.

Yes i agree it's a BAD idea me and my friend were gonna go party/get trashed hard at "The Vault" nightclub and yet heard The Viking Crown Lounge is for over people age 40+ which we DO not want (The Vault where great for meeting age 18-30) but now they gonna get loads of complaints (Unless they rev up The Viking Crown Lounge)

I agree that removing The Vault, Crypt etc nightclub from the Voyager class ships is a horrible idea. That really was one of the things I loved about that class. A true nightclub feel. Great memories in those clubs. Great memories.

Edited by Moltar

Yes i agree it's a BAD idea me and my friend were gonna go party/get trashed hard at "The Vault" nightclub and yet heard The Viking Crown Lounge is for over people age 40+ which we DO not want (The Vault where great for meeting age 18-30) but now they gonna get loads of complaints (Unless they rev up The Viking Crown Lounge)

Nothing inherently wrong with using Viking Crown as the nightclub. It seems to work pretty well on Enchantment.

Nothing inherently wrong with using Viking Crown as the nightclub. It seems to work pretty well on Enchantment.

That's true. It works well on both Vision and Radiance Classes, and sometimes on Majesty.

But does it open late at night like "The Vault" does aka 5am in the morning ?

Personally, I hate to see this venue disappear. I always loved the dance club on Voyager/Freedom Class. It's the most unique cruise ship dance club I've ever seen. But that said, when the club is moved to the VCL, it'll be the same dance music and crowd that would have been in the Vault.

Viking crown lounge is disappearing from Oasis during the dry dock and the conversion to dynamic dining.

Expect it will from others as they are converted.

Space being made into specialty dining.

Viking crown lounge is disappearing from Oasis during the dry dock and the conversion to dynamic dining.

Night club in Viking Crown not an issue on Oasis/Allure as they have other venues that were used for the night club.

Also, I guess we will know for sure in a few weeks, but I thought that only portion of Viking Crown was being converted, not the entire structure.

I saw where a restaurant was going in on deck 17, but has it been confirmed its replacing the VCL and not the Pinnacle Lounge or chapel..or at least just one side of the VCL? :confused:

I HATE the thought of losing the VCL even in part. Quite frankly I loved the true 360 degree VCL on Monarch/Majesty/Soveregin and didn't like the new style, now with Quantum class and this change it sounds like they're gone for good....

Now, I must say as much as I hate it, it makes since. Everytime I go up there it's empty, no one goes up there anymore. They need a draw, and while I love the empty quiet lounge I can see how and why they're making that change.

The vault one surprises me though. I mean heck, that place is always PACKED.

Those of you saying the Vault is for 20's and the Viking Crown for 40+

you're missing the point.

They will always have the 18+ nightclub they're just moving it to the Viking Crown.

So the same crazy while 18+ partying just moves to a new location

it's the older folks who are really losing out, not you.