Oasis Internet question

Ariel35

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if I can use internet on one device, log off and log in on another device at another time?

Im wondering, as I'd like to email from ipad but use iMessage from the phone.

Thanks!

Yes, you can use multiple devices, as long as you are only using one device at a time.

What I've been doing is taking my mobile phone out with me and logging on with it then when I get back I log back into the laptop...... no need to log off one before logging on with the other, it does it automatically.

We found that really useful - the not having to log off one device as when you log in with another it will automatically log off the first device. But obviously that's only if you have an unlimited/24 hour package or whatever. If you have a limited number of minutes you need to log out when you've finished.

Edited by Bobal

Let me make sure I understand this. I log on to the Internet, use whatever number of minutes I need, then DH can pick up his iPad and log into the same account. My session would end and his would continue using minutes until he signs off. Is that correct? Is this for unlimited package only or can it also be used for the set number of minutes?

Thanks. This could come in handy.

Let me make sure I understand this. I log on to the Internet, use whatever number of minutes I need, then DH can pick up his iPad and log into the same account. My session would end and his would continue using minutes until he signs off. Is that correct? Is this for unlimited package only or can it also be used for the set number of minutes?

Thanks. This could come in handy.

Correct with regard to unlimited plans.

However, I'm not sure if the same situation would apply to the set number of minutes plan. Before the unlimited plans became available, my wife and I could be logged on at the same time, and we would consume minutes twice as fast. Not sure if that has changed.

We were on Allure late last year and you could use multiple units but only one at a time could be on, they control it with the log on password. Was not a big deal and faster than I expected. Not fast, just faster than expected.

Sent from my iPad using Forums