Please settle argument over Carnival Spirit??

portcbob

Hi fellow Carnival Cruisers.

Just a raging debate we have at home at the present moment.

My elderly parents have just returned from the Carnival SPIRIT which sailed out of Sydney to the Pacific Islands 10 night cruise on the 5th September.

They have told us that they hated the cruise and in particular the food in the main dining rooms and the buffet.

They claim that STEAK dishes were not offered to them on any night in the MDR;S which I find very hard to believe.

Can anyone please out there confirm or deny this??????

Cheers Bob.:)

Hi fellow Carnival Cruisers.

Just a raging debate we have at home at the present moment.

My elderly parents have just returned from the Carnival SPIRIT which sailed out of Sydney to the Pacific Islands 10 night cruise on the 5th September.

They have told us that they hated the cruise and in particular the food in the main dining rooms and the buffet.

They claim that STEAK dishes were not offered to them on any night in the MDR;S which I find very hard to believe.

Can anyone please out there confirm or deny this??????

Cheers Bob.:)

I thought a flat iron steak was available each night on the "every day" menu, and there were some other steak dishes offered other nights. it's possible they didn't see the "every day" menu...???

Edited by jetta8300

there typically would be flat iron steak on the everyday menu. Additionally, other beef dishes like prime rib, petite filet w short ribs, chateaubriand etc is typically available in the main dining room for dinner, and steak and eggs for sea day brunch, etc. Also the ship has a steak house called nouveau restaurant for a fee

HOWEVER I understood they were going to tweak menus when they sent spirit over to Australia so I cannot say for certain. But yes I would be skeptical that steak was never offered

Agree with what others have said. Ask over on the Australian board. Things may be different on the Spirit. I know that they tried to cater to the Australian likes when the Spirit went to Australia. They upgraded the coffee machines to provide cappuccino and lattes etc and installed BBQ's up on deck.

Can't imagine that they would not like beef and steaks.:rolleyes::confused::eek:

Edited by mississauga

• 2 weeks later...