Packing: hair dryer (quick question)

Nghthawke

Thank you. My hair is short so no problem.

Anyone else get stressed packing? I'm thinking it is because it is outside my usual routine. The brain is finding it hard to get it in gear.

YES! As many trips as I have been on, I get stressed. I leave tomorrow for a 10 day Amtrak trip and today has been stressful.

When I was growing up, my Mother always said that she could count on me to "become ill" just prior to a trip. I now don't become ill, but I am stressed. Must simply be my nature, I guess.

Oh my gosh my luggage is full. Is there a hair dryer in the stateroom? I seem to remember that yes, each stateroom has hair dryers so I do not need to pack one right? (Thank you. :o )

I find the hair dryer is fine for my fine hair.

If your luggage is already full where are you going to put your purchases? Take out one quarter of the stuff as you can always do laundry on board and no one cares if you wear the same top etc. more than once.

I stress out over packing. For a three day business trip even. I dread it. Don't know why. All the what-ifs, maybe-need, ugh. The best part of packing is being done. And of course, that you are about to cruise!

I found the hair dryers on board to be adequate. I tend to just deal with the ones provided on cruises or hotels because it's just one more thing I don't have to pack. Sounds like you should be ok. Have a great trip.

I only had one experience on a ship when the hair dryer didn't work and a quick word with our room steward produced a new one within fifteen minutes.

I find that the provided dryers are adequate and it is nice not to have to lug my own dryer on the trip.