Best option 3 mid twenties men before xmas

mattmacar

It would be helpful if we knew more about the type of vacation you guys are looking for. Do you want to relax, sit by the pool and unwind? Do you want to get drunk and stay drunk the whole time? Somewhere in between? What activities are you looking for or do you think you like to do either on and off the ship?

Also, do you live near a port that you can drive to or do you need to fly? How many days do you have free to vacation?

Vegas.

Seriously. Cruising is all couples and families. I love it but if I were with my friends (and still in my 20's!!!) cruising would be the last place I would want to go with them.

Really? I've met a ton of single cruisers of all ages over the years & they all seemed to be having a great time. To the OP, I would recommend one of the bigger ships (Oasis, Freedom, or Voyager Class).

Really? I've met a ton of single cruisers of all ages over the years & they all seemed to be having a great time. To the OP, I would recommend one of the bigger ships (Oasis, Freedom, or Voyager Class).

Yeah really. I'm assuming the OP and his friends would like to meet single girls. There are some on cruises but not many compared to doing a road trip to Vegas, South Beach, etc. Not to mention, most single females on cruise ships are a little older then them.

Looking for the best ship and cruise option for three mid twenties a week or so before Christmas. Any suggestions?

If you are three young guys looking for fun, I would stick with one of the 3 or 4 night sailings out of Port Canaveral or Miami.

These are cruises that will more likely be people looking for a fun time and not families on a week long vacation.

Doing the 3 night out of Port Canaveral will have a lot of groups of friends getting together for a fun weekend. A lot more drinking and partying on that sailing

Good call guys on the shorter voyage. The decision to cruise is based on a unanimous desire to both relax and be drunk without having to worry about any logistics besides the departure and arrival.

Sounds like a good plan. Enjoy!

If you are three young guys looking for fun, I would stick with one of the 3 or 4 night sailings out of Port Canaveral or Miami.

These are cruises that will more likely be people looking for a fun time and not families on a week long vacation.

Doing the 3 night out of Port Canaveral will have a lot of groups of friends getting together for a fun weekend. A lot more drinking and partying on that sailing

Good points Smoosh. A shorter cruise is probably his best option. I have never sailed Carnival but I would think that would be better for them too.

Looking for the best ship and cruise option for three mid twenties a week or so before Christmas. Any suggestions?

Forget the cruise and go for the all-inclusive trip at a resort in Mexico. It will be cheaper to get drunk, fewer kids and much better poolside scenery.

I don't know where you live, but Carnival is offering 3 and 4 night cruises out of Baja, California in December starting at $35 a night per person. Both Carnival and Royal Caribbean offer short cruises out of multiple ports in Florida for very cheap prices. If you can drive to any of these ports, that would be an excellent choice. Just be aware, these short, cheap cruises tend to be on older ships without all the bells and whistles you see on the TV commercials. But, you don't seem to be interested in the bells and whistles. I suggest going to the travel website known for its traveling gnome and you can plug in the dates you want, what state you live in, etc. Also, if any of you are military or paramedic/EMT types, sometimes you can get discounts. :)

Yorkvillain, quit trying to discourage my eye candy! :mad: This older, single female LOVES to see hot twenty something guys hanging around the pool area. Bring on the Speedos! :D:D:D