Quantum of the Seas - Maiden Transatlantic Voyage - Nov 2-10, 2014 - Live Report

jv_nyc

Just thought of a question we would like answered by someone on this board after you get aboard the Quantum. Are the doors metal so we can post our Cruise Critic signs? I also want to put up my Critter Crab that has gone with us on all the previous cruises. Oasis & Allure Inaugural's.

If they are not metal then there is no sense of taking them along on the Inaugural Voyage.

Thanks...

Irene and Miles

Just saw this video of cabin 12696 on the Quantum of the Seas, looks like a D2 Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony. It looks small in the video to me.

Hmmm, that sofa doesn't look very comfortable, but the proof is testing it.

In the bathroom, the sink looked a little shallow for washing clothing in the sink. And I didn't spot any shampoo, maybe a bar of soap in the soap dish, but nothing else.

I'd like to see a JS.

2-night press sailing, tonight is the second night. Best place to follow is on Twitter. Just search for #QuantumOfTheSeas ... been following the action since yesterday morning!

Here is a picture of my cousin that someone took during her performance in Starwater. It is not a good clear picture, but will have to do until I can get some better ones.

Dragonkeper I just noticed a tweet (following Twitter as mentioned by CubsFanRS23 above) that raves that Starwater "was the best show ever seen", and "will blow your mind".

You'll have to tell your cousin "Bravo"! :)

Dragonkeper I just noticed a tweet (following Twitter as mentioned by CubsFanRS23 above) that raves that Starwater "was the best show ever seen", and "will blow your mind".

You'll have to tell your cousin "Bravo"! :)

I will definitely do that!

Could you please add these to your list.

What kind of toiletries are in the Spa JS?

Do the Spa JS's get any spa perks?

Do Spa JS's get full room service menu like full suites? ( I saw a picture awhile ago that showed the full menus on the SJS desk)

Can you book shows once onboard, if they weren't available before boarding?

How formal is formal in the Grande? (Are the women all wearing gowns and cocktail dresses, or just nice dresses or slacks and fancy tops?)

Hope you have a great cruise, smooth sailing, and great weather. I can't wait to board on the 18th.

Thanks Tracy for posting the first photo! She is a pretty ship when all the lights are on. I too awoke to the sound of her horn as she pulled into Southampton.

It was raining eariler this morning, and I woke up at 5am and 6am to take a look at the ship. Below are a couple of photos from our room at the Holiday Inn. T-minus just a few hours until we board!!!

72f5e45f9a6d43dc03966d3725ae5f56.jpg

1b7cf97c01ee07632da730149a71bbce.jpg