Quantum of the Seas - Maiden Transatlantic Voyage - Nov 2-10, 2014 - Live Report

jv_nyc

Thank you, queenL for taking the time to give details about the children's program and play room.

Not a problem. :) I'll give a detailed review when I get back. But one new technology with the WOW band that I love.....your photos are linked to it. When you sign your child in/out they have a photo connected to everyone you authorize to pick them up. They will know instantly if you aren't the person who is supposed to do pick up.

Thanks for taking the time to tear yourselves away from the myriad of activities to share so generously with us.

It's too bad the Quantum will not arrive in the daylight, to a water-cannon welcome, in time for the AM news shows to show live newscopter coverage.

But I guess she will get plenty of publicity later on, and until she begins her regular schedule from Cape Liberty...;):)

I'll add my thanks to those already applauding your generous sharing of your vacation aboard QOS.

I know the floodgates of questions, answers, pictures, and videos are just about to burst open, but it was nice hearing your first impressions as they were formed.

Travel safely and with smiling faces today. :)

I don't think I've ever been this excited at 5:30 in the morning. Watching your ship and listening to your captain right now.

http://www.nyharborwebcam.com/

I can see her right now. Thanks to all the reporters for the great job!!! Welcome back and safe travels the rest of the way home.

Edited by A&L_Ont

That was a great read.

Thank you cruisers for the live reporting from the ship.

I enjoyed all the questions even the bickering.:)

Thanks NHsaltshaker for the ny harbor link. The Quantum looked beautiful arriving all lit up this morning.

Harry

PS.. The carrot cake trifle looked fantastic

Thanks so much to all of you for such a great report - really enjoyed all of your info in reporting from the QOTS, mmmm I think I could be persuaded to sail on her or Anthem! The food choices look fabulous and the whole ship looks great, best go and check out my options! :)