Suite Coffee and Tea Questions

riddle

The aft penthouse suites on the sun do not have a Lavassa coffeemakers. I believe the only suites on the Sun that do are the owners suites. Our concierge offered to bring us one but there really was not room.

Thanks, I figured that, but was hoping.

I understand the Lavazaa does not use the Kuerig K-Cups. Do they have flavored coffees available or just regular or decaf. My wife really likes French Vanilla coffee in the morning, and am wondering if it is available.

Does anyone know what pod it does use? If NCL cannot provide it, I would like to see if I can find it to bring with us.

Thanks,

I understand the Lavazaa does not use the Kuerig K-Cups. Do they have flavored coffees available or just regular or decaf. My wife really likes French Vanilla coffee in the morning, and am wondering if it is available.

Does anyone know what pod it does use? If NCL cannot provide it, I would like to see if I can find it to bring with us.

Thanks,

They only have regular espresso type and decaf. The teas had a bit more variety. I tried the chamomile and it was far superior to any I have had at home. It made it strong and was naturally sweet. I enjoyed a hot cup each evening and found if you poured it over ice it was most refreshing...

I have seen those pods only in specialty stores around here...

http://www.lavazza.us/us/for-your-business/singleserve/blue-system/capsules/

Edited by Medtech2
Added website example

They only have regular espresso type and decaf. The teas had a bit more variety. I tried the chamomile and it was far superior to any I have had at home. It made it strong and was naturally sweet. I enjoyed a hot cup each evening and found if you poured it over ice it was most refreshing...

I have seen those pods only in specialty stores around here...

http://www.lavazza.us/us/for-your-business/singleserve/blue-system/capsules/

Thank you. Might have to pick up some French vanilla creamer.

Thank you. Might have to pick up some French vanilla creamer.

CoffeeMate sells small individual flavored creamers that don't need to be refrigerated and I brought those with me. It was easier to pack. International Delight also has the same things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app