Recent Enclave prices please?

CruisinFinsUp

Hi, could anyone recently on Royal or Regal please let me know current Enclave prices?

I did a search and the prices that came up vary depending on how old they are - so I was hoping for some more current info please.

Thanks!

Don't believe there is any price break as Enclave is for adults only. Price for 12 days on the Regal on the Grand Med itinerary was $229/person. I don't believe either ship has started cruising in the Caribbean so you might need to wait a few weeks to see what the Royal cost is for the 10 day cruises or the Regal's cost is for the 7 day cruises.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by IECalCruiser

Sorry I was not clear - my search returned different prices per day depending on how old the POST was and when the cruise was -- the price seems to have fluctuated a bit.

I'm trying to find out what the prices have been during Sept or Oct 2014 please.

IECalCruiser - what month was your grand med please? $229/12 = 19/pp per day sounds great!! Thanks!

You were able to book ahead of time? On the Personalizer? Or do you mean day you embarked if you booked before the ship left port?

Yes, that's what I want to know also. When I was on the Royal this past March, we booked it on Embarkation Day.

On our August 11- day Scandinavia & Russia cruise on the Royal the price was $239pp but, if you booked two people at the same time.( spouses, mother/daughter, mother/son) on embarkation day it was $199 pp. Maybe they will have a similar deal on your cruise.

Edited by sandyoftheseas