Retailers selling Carnival gift cards?

scissorhappygrl

If anyone has access to a Scrip program for fundraising, they might have them on their list. Carnival cards were on our order form for Marching Band a few years ago.

They still are and pay 8% out to the seller, in our case our Church, Christian Day and High School :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm going to look for these in Lowes or Office Max.. The only places on the list that are near me in the Philly suburbs

Jerzgirl79

I would also look in Acme and Shoprite.I know for a fact Acme has had them we bought some there awhile ago but last time I looked they didn't have them.Maybe you can get lucky because I think a separate company does their gift cards.Were in NJ

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Yet another gift card question. I did a FAQ about the gift cards and found a link about 9000 retailers to sell them. Lowes was one of them, but no luck at 5 around my area. Has anyone seen them yet? There were other stores going to sell them as well as Publix.

Thanks

Lisa

Never seen them at Publix but my lowes did have them ... but just in case your wondering if you use your lowes card you don't get 5% off ... I tried that to see if I got a discount and it was a no go LOL - I wish target would start selling them

I cannot find them locally, bought some off Ebay but found that if not used or redeemed within 30? days, some of the sellers turned into thieves and used the numbers to reserve a cruise for themselves. Waited til they had enough $$ from people like me and cancelled their cruise. The money was then put back onto the cards and then were ok to use and the seller resold them again. I did buy some on this board from people that cancelled their cruise and knew I buy gift cards. Did not save much $$ but found new friends here that I still email

The only benefit I can think of is if you accumulate points from your local grocery by purchasing the cards, otherwise, what is the benefit?

On the other hand, if you use AARP, Verizon or Allstate points to save 10%, then that is hard cold cash savings.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

The only benefit I can think of is if you accumulate points from your local grocery by purchasing the cards, otherwise, what is the benefit?

On the other hand, if you use AARP, Verizon or Allstate points to save 10%, then that is hard cold cash savings.

To give as gifts. When our parents ask what we want for Christmas we always say Carnival gift cards.

Publix does have them (at least in Central Florida) but they are in denominations of $100.00. Every once in awhile they have an offer where you can save anywhere from 10-15% off of them with a $50 purchase. If you shop at Publix anyway, it's a good way to save a little bit of money.

We used to get a smaller denomination gift cards every pay period but now carnival cards are 100 dollars and up. Occasionally find the older cards for 25 and up. Good idea to look for card sales or double gas points at stores.

I would also look in Acme and Shoprite.I know for a fact Acme has had them we bought some there awhile ago but last time I looked they didn't have them.Maybe you can get lucky because I think a separate company does their gift cards.Were in NJ

Perfect.. That works too. Thanks!

Jerzgirl79

Shoprite, at least in northern nj, switched "gift card vendors" around December 2016 and no longer carry them. That was the store managers explaination.

Shoprite, at least in northern nj, switched "gift card vendors" around December 2016 and no longer carry them. That was the store managers explaination.

I checked yesterday and acme didn't have them either. I'll just have to stick to buying reg gift cards from grocery stores with my American express and getting the 6% cashback discount

I purchased a $500 Carnival gift card from Meijer. I received $50 in store credit by doing this. I paid using my Southwest credit card. I paid the $500 I had purchased the gift card with when I got home. I double dipped by getting money to spend at Meijer and point towards my Southwest Rapid Rewards.. winner winner :cool: