Pre Cruise letter from Concierge?

Cindyscruising

We were booked in the Haven for the recent transatlantic cruise, got our pre cruise concierge letter, sent back the 5 things we wanted pre cruise, got an answer confirming the request, arrived in our stateroom to find none of the 5 things we requested were not done. Not sure it means anything to get the letter.

We received the luggage tags and welcome letter about 45-50 days before our cruise. I emailed the address given in the letter and was contacted by email about 2 days later by a concierge with a list of different things we could choose - pillows, coffee, etc. They have responded and acknowledged our requests. We'll see if we actually get everything we requested.

Since you are so close to your cruise, you would probably be better off calling the number. 1.855.625.4283 or norwegianconciergedesk@ncl.com

We leave in five days (just a 2 night CTN) and we haven't received anything. I did find the number for the precruise concierge and called to request certain pillows, but we haven't received anything from them. Not a biggie. It's just a two nighter, but I would have thought we'd get something from them.