Grandeur Grand Suite Question

We are sailing on the Grandeur in a grand suite. I know suite guests receive Priority embarkation, on our set sail package it says we can board as early as 10:30 am. My question is, are the suites ready earlier than the other cabins (1:00 pm)? Do you have access to the Concierge lounge prior to the cabins being ready?

Lucy

We are sailing on the Grandeur in a grand suite. I know suite guests receive Priority embarkation, on our set sail package it says we can board as early as 10:30 am. My question is, are the suites ready earlier than the other cabins (1:00 pm)? Do you have access to the Concierge lounge prior to the cabins being ready?

Lucy

The suites are usually ready the same time as other staterooms.

You have 24 hour access to the Concierge Lounge, but there won't be drinks until the nightly cocktail hour, usually 5pm to 830pm. However, there should be specialty coffee available all the time.

Edited by clarea

On our Explorer cruise this past summer the CL was not available until that evening on embarkation day. Not sure how it will be on the Grandeur.

You could email the concierge closer to the cruise to find out.

Are you saying that your room key would not open the CL until evening?

Are you saying that your room key would not open the CL until evening?

To clarify with Tony O, with our most recent experience on Grandeur this past July the CL was accessible with our room key on the first day after boarding and prior to the evening - as was the DL - which has been our experience on other ships as well.