Host Jazzbeau

River Cruise REFERRAL OFFERS

This sticky is to be used for all Referral Offers for all river cruise lines that allow them. This is the ONLY thread in which unsolicited referral offers may be made.

NOTE: Viking NO LONGER ALLOWS REFERRALS to be posted on the internet.

"Advertising of customer name or ID number in public forums such as on the internet, social media or published newsletter is considered misuse of Vikings referral rewards program. Rewards earned will be voided without notice."

http://wpc.475d.edgecastcdn.net/00475D/PDF/VikingReferralRewardsProgram_Update_092017_footer.pdf

[updated September 2017]

I do not know the policies of other river cruise lines, and leave that to the experience of their past passengers.

Edited by Host Jazzbeau
Viking rules updated September 2017

I will provide a referral to anyone new to Grand Circle Travel. It will get you $100 off your cruise. You will need it at the time of booking.

I will provide a referral to anyone new to Vantage. You will get $100 off your first cruise. You will need it when you book your first trip. I've taken 6 trips with Vantage: 3 river cruises; 2 river and land; 1 sailing and upcoming train across Canada and 4th river cruise ..so obviously I can personally recommend them and answer many questions. Contact me directly via e-mail at Chydro564@yahoo.com.

Edited by Hydrokitty

Although Scenic doesn't advertise referrals, I have encouraged 2 couples to ask for a referral - and they have gotten $100 pp.

I have not - as the person referring - gotten any referral fee - so this is truly a "pass it on" scenario. Just happy to be of help.

Contact me directly @ franski@rogers.com.

Fran

Edited by franski

We are considering AMA Christmas on the Rhine. Is it possible to have any referral, and if so, how? Thank you.

We too are looking at an AMA Rhine cruise for April. Please let me know how the referrals work and what to expect...Thanks

Grand Circle is offering $350 to each new cruiser that reserves before the end of this year for any 2015 departure of The Great Rivers of Europe, Eastern Europe to the Black Sea, or Essence of the Elbe: Berlin to Prague by 12/31/14.

Drop an email to r983b at aol dot com with GCT Referral in the subject line.

I would be more than happy to give a referral for VANTAGE with whom I have traveled 10 times (and preparing for our 11th trip) . Vantage offers $100 off your trip if you use my referral . I would be more than happy to answer any questions about VANTAGE and their wonderful journeys!

Also I have been on 3 Grand Circle Trips and would be glad to refer you as well with you also receiving a $100 per person credit.

You can contact me at email pbnj00 @ gmail.com Happy journeys

Edited by pbnjrockette

I can also help with a Vantage referral. Trips I have made with Vantage include Castles on the Rhine (Budapest to Amsterdam); Egypt and Jordan;

Costa Rica (sailing ship); Tulips & Windmills + Brussels; Russia & Ukraine; Gateway to the Black Sea (Budapest to Constanta) and I have two more booked. I can be reached at Chydro564@yahoo.com and also more than happy to provide detailed info on any of the above trips.

Hi All! Will be probably traveling on Emerald Waterways in about a year. Will be booking sometime in the next few months. Does anyone know if they take referrals and if so, can anyone give me one? Thx...

Hi All! Will be probably traveling on Emerald Waterways in about a year. Will be booking sometime in the next few months. Does anyone know if they take referrals and if so' date=' can anyone give me one? Thx...[/quote']

I haven't seen any referrals for Emerald but we sail in July so I will get back on here to help if you still need it.;)

I would be happy to provide a referral for Grand Circle cruises or land trips.

h2otstr at aol dot com

I have changed the name of this thread to RIVER CRUISE REFERRALS and added a note that it should be used for all river cruise lines that permit referrals on the internet. Note that as of March 2015 Viking NO LONGER PERMITS INTERNET REFERRALS. I do not know the policies of other river cruise lines, and leave that to the experience of their past passengers.

I would be happy to give a referral to anyone interested in a GCT land or cruise tour to save us both money (and to hopefully move me a little closer to a free trip so that I can finally retire)! You can email me at winnfields at comcast dot net. Please put GCT Referral in the title of the email.

I am also happy to answer questions about my previous trips with GCT:

1. Great Rivers of Europe

2. Hidden Gems of the Dalmatian Coast and Greece

3. Cruising Burgundy and Provence to the Cote d'Azur

4. Romance of the Rhine and Mosel

5. The Seine: Paris to Normandy

6. Ireland in Depth

I will also be taking these trips this summer:

1. The Best of Eastern Europe

2. Old World Prague and the Blue Danube

Wherever you choose to travel, may your journey be magical.

Saw post from CPT, sent email for referral. Need member number.

Taking Elbe cruise November 8. Thanks

If they don't respond I can give you my number.

Thanks, your number would be great. Have you been satisfied with GTC?

Please send a private email to me at h2otstr at aol dot com.

I will give you my number and full name.

Yes, We are taking our 8th trip with them next year. We did the Elbe with them and that was one of my favorite cruises.

Saw post from CPT, sent email for referral. Need member number.

Taking Elbe cruise November 8. Thanks

You have mail :)

Enjoy your trip!

We have never done a river cruise so of course checked out CC to find out all about it. Decided on Grand Circle and used a referral code I found on this site and it worked!

We Got $100 off our upcoming Christmas Market tour Nov 25 Basel to Amsterdam 2015. I will post a review when we get back.

If you would like this referral discount on GCT then email me at

hugueys at aol . com and please put GCT referral in the title.

I will send you my customer number and name. We will also receive $100 credit toward our next cruise.

Happy cruising :)

We are looking at the Christmas market cruises for 2016. Will look for your review.

Can you use the Referral code with other discounts?

Absolutely you can use the Referral code with other GCT discounts. I am so excited our upcoming river cruise and read CC posts almost every day. There is so much useful info about all aspects of river cruising: clothing, transfers, ports, pre and post, etc. I have had a hard time waiting for 5 months, can't imagine waiting a year!

Absolutely you can use the Referral code with other GCT discounts. I am so excited our upcoming river cruise and read CC posts almost every day. There is so much useful info about all aspects of river cruising: clothing, transfers, ports, pre and post, etc. I have had a hard time waiting for 5 months, can't imagine waiting a year!

Thanks, we are still looking through all the different options. I sent you an email.

I'll be pleased to provide Grand Circle or Vantage referrals. Email r983b at AOL dot com.

I see that if you have been on a scenic tour or cruise within the last 12 mths you should have referrals

I am happy to use one and you get $200 I believe.

please pm me to bcnsw at yahoo.com

Share With A Friend voucher, entitling any new guest referral to a discount. The referring guest will earn a $200 Referral Credit when this voucher is redeemed and deposited*

$100 - See more at: https://www.scenic.com.au/scenic-club#sthash.cDOG73hi.dpuf

Edited by tinkky

Hi -

Just off an Emerald Waterways cruise (September). I had an opportunity to discuss loyalty rewards (and referral rewards) with someone from the company at a travel show just after we got back.

They do have a similar referral program. I can refer you, and you will get $100 off per person. This hasn't been well advertised - and I only found out because I asked.

Please feel free to contact me off-line (franski@rogers.com) if you would like a referral - or have any questions about Emerald. We did the Rhine with them.

Fran

We have already booked AMA Prima for Jun 1. We have not yet made final payment. How does a referral work?

We have already booked AMA Prima for Jun 1. We have not yet made final payment. How does a referral work?

As far as I can find out, AMA does not offer referral discounts. They do offer $100 off per person for repeat customers as well as other loyalty benefits:

https://www.amawaterways.com/my-trip/loyalty-program

We just booked a Last Minute deal with GCT and my mom will get the referral credits but I was told that we don't get the $100 credit because it's a Last Minute deal. Does that sound correct?

It's probably too long ago to be a good example. But we received the referral discount for our first GCT trip that was a last minute special. However we were unable to use the money in our cruise rewards account on other last minute trips.

Do we still need this thread? At one point time there were a number of posts offering referrals and the host set up this thread to limit what was approaching spam. That's not the situation now.

I need a referral for Viking River cruise. Please send me an email at DrRLK at outlook dot com. Thx.

:)

I can also help with a Vantage referral. Trips I have made with Vantage include Castles on the Rhine (Budapest to Amsterdam); Egypt and Jordan;

Costa Rica (sailing ship); Tulips & Windmills + Brussels; Russia & Ukraine; Gateway to the Black Sea (Budapest to Constanta) and I have two more booked. I can be reached at Chydro564@yahoo.com and also more than happy to provide detailed info on any of the above trips.

Thanks for your review on the Russian Waterway from St.Petersburg to Moscow or Vise Versa,

CAN YOU REPLY TO ME rryu@shaw.ca ?The dates are 15 September to 26 2017.

Would someone please explain Viking's referral policy? I have a colleague who is currently researching river cruise lines who may go with Viking. As I have sailed with Viking in the past, it may be mutually beneficial if I "refer" her to Viking. What do I have to do, and what are the benefits to both parties for doing so?

Would someone please explain Viking's referral policy? I have a colleague who is currently researching river cruise lines who may go with Viking. As I have sailed with Viking in the past, it may be mutually beneficial if I "refer" her to Viking. What do I have to do, and what are the benefits to both parties for doing so?

You have a Viking customer number. If you can't find it, contact Viking. Give your friend your customer number. When they book, they just have to say that they have a referral number. The Viking agent or your TA will take it from there. They will get $100 pp off the first cruise they book and you will get $100 pp credit to use on your next booking.

Please note, Viking does not allow us to offer to share our referral numbers over the internet or to respond to anyone who asks for one. If you get caught, you will lose the credits.