Docs are in - Have some questions

Frogso

Just got my documents in the mail and I'm really excited. Being somewhat anal retentive, I've already filled in the luggage tags. Now for the questions. Does the online immigration questionnaire take the place of the one received with my docs? Also, since the form for charging has a list for more than one name I assume that only 1 is needed for DH & I.

Just one more question but it's a little complicated. When we received our initial receipt, there were things listed on it like GAP Wine navigator 3 bottles, GAP photo package etc. We are traveling with a large group and I figured that these were perks included with the group. Since that time I purchased 100 Carnival shares and therefore have a $250 onboard credit. I have a voucher for the $250 credit but nothing for the other items. Does the shareholder credit negate any other perks?

Thanks so much for your replies.

Fill out the immigration form online and print it then you don't need to fill out the one in your docs.

On the other issue I know our agent is giving us wine and some perks and she said they would be in our sateroom when we got on board. I would call HA guest services to find out for sure.

You will have a card waiting for you in your cabin for each gift that has been ordered for you. Since you have been told by your TA that there would be wine/perks from her waiting for you in your cabin I really wouldn't call ahead to check. They are gifts and it really is up to the TA to order and confirm.

Shareholder credits wouldn't negate gifts or perks you are given.

Thanks for your replies. I checked with others in our group who have received their docs and they don't have anything either. I just like to have all the possible problems solved before hand.

Archived