Sea Princess Cabin A735

Ethel5

I have been assigned this cabin and have been reading that it is non-converting twins. That isn't a problem but a poster said that these are not real twins but are shelves coming out from the wall! Are they like prison beds?:D :eek: It was also stated that you can't put your luggage under the beds. Is this also true? I'm not real happy finding out that this cabin is under the gym-but tht's the chance I took booking a Gty cabin-never again. has anyone stayed in these cabins before either on Sea or the sister ships?

Ethel Hello

I am booked on the Sun A732 3 people. I was also told that the twin beds to not make up into a Queen... I surely hope we are not getting ourselves into a Cell like room. When are you sailng?

And what Poster are you talking about

Julie

Ethel Hello

I am booked on the Sun A732 3 people. I was also told that the twin beds to not make up into a Queen... I surely hope we are not getting ourselves into a Cell like room. When are you sailng?

And what Poster are you talking about

Julie

We are on the Sea Princess 11/5. I can't remember the exact poster but I think it was the thread about booking a GTY cabin.

Thank you for the link!

This is much worse than I anticipated and under the gym to boot! I don't know if I'm gonna like this at all. I feel like Princess took advantage of past passengers (12 cruises and 4 booked) instead of rewarding them. I paid for a BB gty and I'd like a cabin just like all the other BB's.

This should be interesting.

We booked a "guarantee" ONCE!! How silly of me not to put 2+2 together that those passengers who pick a "definite" cabin would pick the best cabins in that category!

Since then I am very choosy as to where the cabin is located etc. etc. etc.

Cherry thank you for the link.

I had seen it before. I have called my TA to see if they have any specials for MINI suites.... Wait and see. We may be struck with the small cabin. BUt I will not let it spoil my spirits and a good time. 3 people in the cabin will be kind considerate and flexible.

Just go to change, sleep and dress up for dinners.

ta

julie

Ethel5, we are also on the 11/5 Sea Princess (come over and see our thread on the roll call). Anyway we had booked a BB gty, as that was all that was left. We were assigned the cabin that you now have A735. My TA was on a cruise at the time so I called Princess. After alot of explaining that I wasn't happy with their cabin choice, they gave me the opinion to move to a BA cabin, but this was back in March. Good luck to you.

Archived