Help! Which hotel in ft Lauderdale?

LuvTheSea14

Also, check the Pre-Cruise hotel thread...very good info there.

Personally, I like the La Quinta located in Hollywood, FLA...which is just South FLL or North Miami. It has both free aiport shuttle and port shuttle as well as free breakfast. The rooms are nice, and the price is right. JMHO.

Hope this helps.

Also, check the Pre-Cruise hotel thread...very good info there.

Personally, I like the La Quinta located in Hollywood, FLA...which is just South FLL or North Miami. It has both free aiport shuttle and port shuttle as well as free breakfast. The rooms are nice, and the price is right. JMHO.

Hope this helps.

Sounds great.

We also stayed at the LaQuinta in Hollywood this past May. It was very nice. Big rooms, nice pool and it's clean. It is within walking distance from a few restaurants so you won't need a car or taxi to get out for dinner.

Dawn

I paid $84 for a room, free shuttles, hot breakfast buffet and you can cancel up to 24 hours.

Not the Ritz, but plenty comfortable and close, with all the amenities I was looking for since we are arriving late the night before.

www.ramada.com

FYI,

You might want to check out this thread. Very few people have good things to say about the Ramada in FLL.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=103119&highlight=ramada

How do you get to the "pre-cruise hotel" thread? I too, am looking for a hotel to stay at in Ft. Lauderdale. Has anyone ever stayed at the Embassy Suites near the port? What was your experience like? Thanks

Here is a thread from the Hotel board on FLL hotels.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=213515

This will take you directly to the Hotel board

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=92

The last couple of cruises out of Lauderdale, I booked hotel through hotelkingdom.com Lot of choices but we did the comfort inn. decent hotlel for one night and it was under $60 with a free shuttle from airport and to the pier.

Archived