Carnival Comfort Collection Coupon Code

UpstateCruizer

Like those pillows on your last cruise? Want a comfy comforter just like the ones in the cabins? Then this is your opportunity to purchase them at a discount.

DON'T MISS OUT! SALE ENDS SOON.

Happy Holidays from Carnival Comfort Collection

SHARE THE CARNIVAL COMFORT WITH SOMEONE SPECIAL THIS HOLIDAY SEASON WITH A 10% DISCOUNT.

Thank you for being a valued Carnival Comfort Collection customer. Use promo code holiday14 from December 1, 2014 to December 14, 2014 & receive a 10% discount* off your purchase.

• 10 months later...
I want to order pillows for a Christmas present - so funny this post was resurrected today! I'll be watching. If nothing pops up, I'll try holiday15 a month from today!

I want to order them for a Christmas gift too!! We took my daughter and SIL on the Breeze last year and they STILL talk about the pillows. Thought it would make a great gift....might even buy a couple for myself!

I want to order them for a Christmas gift too!! We took my daughter and SIL on the Breeze last year and they STILL talk about the pillows. Thought it would make a great gift....might even buy a couple for myself!

We love those pillows. We have them here in Florida and at our cabin in Maine. Our adult son was here for dinner a few days ago and mentioned that he needs to find some better pillows....CHRISTMAS score!