Last Minute Cruise Questions

Captainjz16

My wife and I are getting ready for our cruise this weekend and have a few last minute questions.

1) Is the "no iron" policy adhered to? My wife has a little travel iron she normally travels with and was planning on taking it.

2) I heard the spa will run specials the days the ship is at port, but I haven't seen anything officially posted. Best in inquire directly when we arrive?

3) If we booked a guaranteed cabin and have been assigned to a room, is there still a chance for an upgrade?

thanks!

1 - Yes it is adhered to. I wouldn't try to bring an iron on.

2 - Yes - Inquire at spa - if prices are too high then inquire later in the cruise and try to bargain.

3 - Always a chance but the chance is very very small. I would not get my hopes up.

My wife and I are getting ready for our cruise this weekend and have a few last minute questions.

1) Is the "no iron" policy adhered to? My wife has a little travel iron she normally travels with and was planning on taking it.

2) I heard the spa will run specials the days the ship is at port, but I haven't seen anything officially posted. Best in inquire directly when we arrive?

3) If we booked a guaranteed cabin and have been assigned to a room, is there still a chance for an upgrade?

thanks!

1) strictly enforced. If baggage screening notices this (and they will), you will have to go to the "naughty room" to claim your bag after the ship staff has searched your baggage in front of you and removed the contraband item.

2) on embarkation day, visit the spa and inquire about specials being offered.

3) not likely, but slim possibility.

Enjoy your cruise.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

1- What LSIMON & VULCAN1971 said... Not worth the hassle / time waster on E-Day, you have better things to do to enjoy the beginning of your cruise... Leave the contraband at home (for further info see Celebrity's FAQ Pg and YOUR Cruise Contract)

2- Spa specials are only advertised onboard. Make inquiries on E-Day when you tour that area... And also check your Cabin Mail & "Celebrity Today" Newsletter for any Daily Specials / Coupons

3- Once Guarantee assignments are complete... They usually stay as such. If it s going to happen you'll hear about it at check in. You could always ask what Celebrity would want from you money wise to Self-Upgrade at Check in... Usually tho the prices are as per the Website in the days before... So no real bargains.

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

If you see a better cabin in your category, you could call Celebrity if you booked through them or your TA if that is how you booked and ask for the change. This is not necessarily an upgrade but may be a better cabin. We did that on our recent cruise.