Just for you

(A bit early but then again you may wish to send one to your loved ones as well;) )

To all of you peeps on here old and new members ,have a great Christmas & New year!

I have a message just for you ...... For you ;):D:D

All the best

Kalos:)

(A bit early but then again you may wish to send one to your loved ones as well )

To all of you peeps on here old and new members ,have a great Christmas & New year!

I have a message just for you ...... For you ;):D

All the best

Thank you Kalos - as ever lovely, kind thoughts from you. :) And so apt..... you know us all so well! ;)

My very best wishes to you too - and all other CC friends. Wishing you all good health, a happy new year and some great cruises in 2015. :D

(A bit early but then again you may wish to send one to your loved ones as well;) )

I have a message just for you ...... For you ;):D:D

All the best

Thank you from us two too, and all the best to you and yours, and all on here. Happy cruising 2015 to all. xx

Thank you Kalos. A very merry Christmas to you and all your family and very best wishes for a healthy and happy New Year.

I am so pleased you posted this PNP as I was told only last week about it. A lady told me how you could adapt it to suit your family and how her children were being very good now in the lead up to Christmas. ;). When I googled PNP all I got was a South African (I think) Pick and Play shopping site. :eek:

My very best wishes, also, to all my CC friends. xx

• 3 weeks later...