Almaplena - Things to do?

rhinomike

They have floating chairs, beach volleyball and some soccer balls. No kayaks or other water toys, if I recall correctly. But email them to double check. Almaplena is further south than the malecon beaches, so nothing else nearby. Just enjoy a restful day.

They have floating chairs, beach volleyball and some soccer balls. No kayaks or other water toys, if I recall correctly. But email them to double check. Almaplena is further south than the malecon beaches, so nothing else nearby. Just enjoy a restful day.

Yes. That is my plan. I was just hopping for a few thing my boys would be interested in. Soccer will interest them. I was hoping for stand up paddle boards or a water trampoline.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes. That is my plan. I was just hopping for a few thing my boys would be interested in. Soccer will interest them. I was hoping for stand up paddle boards or a water trampoline.

They do not have any paddle boards or water tramplines there (unless they have added it since I was there). I have a complete review with tons of pictures located in my signature line. :)

Are there beach massages at Almaplena?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, but you need to let them know ahead of time.

If you might require massage service please advise in advance so we can ensure the masseuse will be here.

Massages available at extra cost of 25 USD half an hour, and 45 USD one hour (onsite payment: cash only, pesos or US dollars).