C&a wine sent to the dining room

cruzingduo

We select wine as our C&A amenity and have it sent to the dining room. Now with Dynamic Dining does anyone know how that will work? In the past it was sent to the MDR. Is RCCL using the cruise planner to determine where to send the wine?

Any one have experience with this yet?

Before joining Quantum I had asked a Food and Beverage director on another ship how he thought if would work. He said that on the night you are due to have your wine theoretically whichever restaurant you are in it should be there.

With our C&A level we receive 3 bottles, this was our experience on the TA.

First restaurant I asked for the wine , initially the wrong wine was brought but soon corrected.

Second restaurant , again asked for the wine and it was brought quite quickly.

Third restaurant was harder work but we did eventually get it.

Previously we enjoyed one glass and had the rest the next night but food service was so slow we drank the bottle:eek:

I suggested to an officer that it would speed things up if the C&A coupons were delivered to the guest's cabin , the guest could just take the coupon to whichever restaurant they were going to ,hand into the greeter and that would start the ball rolling.

Of course the coupons needed to be signed for ia the room steward, like we used to do for the C&A booklets. :). The officer ( Martin ) suggested himself that they were loaded onto sea pass cards.

Enjoy your cruise and your wine:)

Edited by heatherb1958

Previously we enjoyed one glass and had the rest the next night but food service was so slow we drank the bottle:eek:

I suggested to an officer that it would speed things up if the C&A coupons were delivered to the guest's cabin , the guest could just take the coupon to whichever restaurant they were going to ,hand into the greeter and that would start the ball rolling.

Of course the coupons needed to be signed for ia the room steward, like we used to do for the C&A booklets. :). The officer ( Martin ) suggested himself that they were loaded onto sea pass cards.

Excellent idea - hope RCCL read your post and suggestion!

Before joining Quantum I had asked a Food and Beverage director on another ship how he thought if would work. He said that on the night you are due to have your wine theoretically whichever restaurant you are in it should be there.

With our C&A level we receive 3 bottles, this was our experience on the TA.

First restaurant I asked for the wine , initially the wrong wine was brought but soon corrected.

Second restaurant , again asked for the wine and it was brought quite quickly.

Third restaurant was harder work but we did eventually get it.

Enjoy your cruise and your wine:)

Thank you so much. Great info. We also receive 3 bottles of wine and often saved a bottle for the next night.