Norwegian Pearl O'Sheehans?

ggooglyboogly

Hey everyone, likely booking a cruise on the Pearl for early 2015.

Got off the Epic yesterday and had a lot of fun on O'Sheehans during my cruise, to my surprise, when i looked up the Pearl deck plans today to help cure my post cruise blues, it states that O'Sheehans has taken up residence on deck 8 where Blue Lagoon and Moderno used to be.

Can any recent cruisers on the Pearl share any photos of the updated space and advise if they have the "standard" O'Sheehans pool/darts type games?

Hey everyone, likely booking a cruise on the Pearl for early 2015.

Got off the Epic yesterday and had a lot of fun on O'Sheehans during my cruise, to my surprise, when i looked up the Pearl deck plans today to help cure my post cruise blues, it states that O'Sheehans has taken up residence on deck 8 where Blue Lagoon and Moderno used to be.

Can any recent cruisers on the Pearl share any photos of the updated space and advise if they have the "standard" O'Sheehans pool/darts type games?

We are on the Pearl to Alaska this upcoming summer. I noticed that O'Sheehan's was on the deck plans as well. I know there were plans to roll O'Sheehan's out to a number of other ships in fleet and I've read here on CC that the Jewel and the Gem had already changed over, but I had not heard that the Pearl had it yet. Hoping it's true since we like O'Sheehan's better than Blue Lagoon.

Edited by KJE Atlanta

I’m not sure if the Norwegian Pearl is just changing the name of the venue over or whether they will be undertaking the entire enhancements while the ship is at sea like they did on the Gem in November. The Gem was supposed to dry dock and they cancelled it last minute but decided to go ahead with the O’Sheehans renovation to Blue Lagoon and the relocation of the Moderno restaurant to the Star Bar area (Deck 13).

I noticed the Pearl’s deck plans were updated showing O’Sheehans on both sides which means they must be doing some sort of renovations to that section of Deck 8 at some point, I’m looking for photos of the changes too!