Aft Wraps

camper49

Spirit-class aft wraps are suites. The ones on decks 4, 6 and 8 have separate sitting areas and bedrooms; the ones on deck 5 are one room. Still nice (we had one this past summer on Miracle), but not as nice as the others. I haven't been on deck 4, but everyone raves about the aft wraps on deck 4.

We have had aft wrap suites on deck 8 a few times....and love being close to the aft adults only serenity deck.....and 1 deck below the lido buffet for a quick run up to get coffee in the am before room service comes. Also, deck 4 has the most coverage and deck 8 has the least amount of coverage....more sun, less privacy. We spend more time on lido deck than on lower decks, so deck 8 works best for us.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Congratulations on both milestones. As I understand the 25th cruise milestone, you will receive a voucher for 25% off a future cruise. If you are thinking about splurging for the cost of an aft suite,you might want to think about taking a quick low cost cruise ahead of time to get your voucher, and then apply it to the cost of your anniversary cruise.

Congratulations on both milestones. As I understand the 25th cruise milestone, you will receive a voucher for 25% off a future cruise. If you are thinking about splurging for the cost of an aft suite,you might want to think about taking a quick low cost cruise ahead of time to get your voucher, and then apply it to the cost of your anniversary cruise.

The voucher is for 25% of your cruise to be applied as OBC, unless it changed recently.

We are planning our 2016 cruise ( it will be our 25th Carnival cruise and our 40th anniversary) so want to make it special. On which class of ships is the aft wrap actually a suite? We had an aft wrap on the Dream, never had a suite.

The Vista Suites on the Spirit class are wonderful rooms and we stayed in one on the Legend two years ago. Best of both worlds. Fantastic balcony and great rooms. The 4th floor ones are best, both in terms of balconies and rooms (two separate rooms). In regards to your rumble stone credit check your history to make sure you Nd Carnival agree on your cruise history.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app