NFL Playoff Games Onboard?

ryanemsmom

We are going to be on the Grand Princess on January 18th during the playoff games. Can anyone tell me if there is a place on the ship that will show the games? Maybe on the poolside screens?

I can't imagine they wouldn't show them but I have been surprised before :)

We are going to be on the Grand Princess on January 18th during the playoff games. Can anyone tell me if there is a place on the ship that will show the games? Maybe on the poolside screens?

I can't imagine they wouldn't show them but I have been surprised before :)

Usually the games are shown on the MUTS venue and the cigar bar area venue. Princess pays for a public venue fee to show the games. We did see the Bronco vs Charger game in the Princess Live area on our last Regal cruise. Good luck to whatever team you support! :cool:

Edited by ar1950

Last year the AFC & NFC championship games were shown in Club Fusion & MUTS on the Sapphire. Even with being in Ensenada reception was spotty & very disappointing because we weren't in an isolated area of the world. :( Hopefully you'll have a much better viewing experience on your cruise. :)

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/activities/nfl.html#.VKc_EvnF-So

"Playing nearly 100 games, including Sunday afternoon games, Thursday, Sunday and Monday Night games, plus wild card, division playoffs, conference championships and the Big Game"

had the same question, looks like they do show all the nfl playoff games, plus a lot of regular season games, and looks like they create a "tail gate" feel to it.