Andy's Review of the Eclipse...where is it?

boyerd

can anyone help?

Hi Boyerd,

You havent missed it. I have not posted it yet.

Since returning home, I've been ill, got better, then had a relapse. Thankfully, I'm much better now, though I've had an incredibly bad case of laryngitis, which has been impossible to completely resolve, especially as I'm on the phone constantly with my clients. On top of that, work is extremely busy, which is typically the case at this time of year. That's why I'm not posting as much as usual. Not to worry ! I'm here, and checking the boards several times per day.

I put a lot of work into my Eclipse insights this weekend, and I'm now putting the finishing touches on it. It's not exactly a formal review- it's my insights and observations... which I feel offers more useful information for our members.

I'm incredibly thankful that our members enjoy my cruise insights, and my sincere apologies for the delay. Thanks again for your patience, and stay tuned !

Edited by Host Andy

Thanks Andy, for the update. I knew you got very sick right after the cruise, and wondered if it had now reached the stage of not being "news." Good to hear we will get to share your insights after all.

PS -- Wish your Mom a Happy Anniversary of her 29th birthday for me on your next cruise!

Hi Boyerd,

You havent missed it. I have not posted it yet.

Since returning home, I've been ill, got better, then had a relapse. Thankfully, I'm much better now, though I've had an incredibly bad case of laryngitis, which has been impossible to completely resolve, especially as I'm on the phone constantly with my clients. On top of that, work is extremely busy, which is typically the case at this time of year. That's why I'm not posting as much as usual. Not to worry ! I'm here, and checking the boards several times per day.

I put a lot of work into my Eclipse insights this weekend, and I'm now putting the finishing touches on it. It's not exactly a formal review- it's my insights and observations... which I feel offers more useful information for our members.

I'm incredibly thankful that our members enjoy my cruise insights, and my sincere apologies for the delay. Thanks again for your patience, and stay tuned !

I used to suffer from bad bouts of laryngitis regularly and they were just awful, my jobs involves talking as well which just doesn't help.

Hope you're on the mend :-)

Sent from my D6603 using Forums mobile app

Edited by louhun88

• 2 weeks later...