Celebrity Constellation - mystery?

ibela

I booked my first Celebrity cruise about a month ago, we leave in about a month. Now that the holidays have passed, I'd like to research a little about the cruise. For whatever reason, I can't seem to find anything online about the Constellation, even after doing online check-in. Can anyone please help point me in the right direction where I can find information on evening entertainment, MDR sample dining menus, and/or daily activities? Thanks!

I booked my first Celebrity cruise about a month ago, we leave in about a month. Now that the holidays have passed, I'd like to research a little about the cruise. For whatever reason, I can't seem to find anything online about the Constellation, even after doing online check-in. Can anyone please help point me in the right direction where I can find information on evening entertainment, MDR sample dining menus, and/or daily activities? Thanks!

Scroll up this page and where you see Celebrity Cruises in bold type click on Constellation. That will keep you busy for some time and will provide answers to your questions. "Connie" is my favorite ship. Captain Tasos will be on your cruise and he is fun. They have 3 Production shows and on a short cruise you may get one or two. One is called: "Land of Make Believe. "I Hollywood " feature songs from the movies and there is a show that features songs from around the World. Also have the usual single performers including singers, musicians, illusionists, etc.. Difficult to say who you might see. Usually have a string trio (very good), a Party Band, a guitarist. The menu is the same on all M Class ships.

Two Specialty restaurants, Ocean Liners and Tuscan Grill as well as Al Bacio and Bistro on 5. The pool grill has the best burgers. Hope this gives you a start.

Edited by Orator

Scroll up this page and where you see Celebrity Cruises in bold type click on Constellation. That will keep you busy for some time and will provide answers to your questions. "Connie" is my favorite ship. Captain Tasos will be on your cruise and he is fun. They have 3 Production shows and on a short cruise you may get one or two. One is called: "Land of Make Believe. "I Hollywood " feature songs from the movies and there is a show that features songs from around the World. Also have the usual single performers including singers, musicians, illusionists, etc.. Difficult to say who you might see. Usually have a string trio (very good), a Party Band, a guitarist. The menu is the same on all M Class ships.

Two Specialty restaurants, Ocean Liners and Tuscan Grill as well as Al Bacio and Bistro on 5. The pool grill has the best burgers. Hope this gives you a start.

And be sure you take in the show Liars Club. You wont be disappointed. It is a fantastic ship and one of my favorites.

Thanks, I'll start with that. I've done several Disney cruises with the kids which is non-stop activities, but this time they're staying home and we're going without them so looking for downtime but still want to know what to expect! Liars Club sounds fun, will put it on the To Do list. :)

The Connie was my only experience on an M class ship. i was a little disappointed with the food in Blu but the hamburgers at the poolside grill were fantastic and the ship was great overall. It is more intimate than the S class ships and has the feel of an older oceanliner, especially in the decor of the MDR, which I personally prefer.

The service is excellent everywhere onboard and so is the captain. Sure you will enjoy it.

We sailed on her as well. Here is our detailed review of the ship that is also a little dated: http://www.lavasurfer.com/info/constellation.html

Here are detailed reviews of excursions we have taken in the ports you may visit: http://www.lavasurfer.com/info/caribbean-secrets.html

Edited by CaribbeanBound

We sailed the Connie's Norway cruise in 2014. For an "M" class ship, she is in great shape. The crew was terrific - from Captain Tasos to the night maintenance man scrubbing the floors! Officers were observed all over the ship and were very often involved in conversations with passengers. We really enjoyed Blu. The CC meet and greet was cut a bit short for another activity in the same area.

The "Liar's Club" activity was an unusual highlight of the cruise on board, followed by the Cook-off competition between the Captain and the CD. The Towel Animal performance was an outstanding never before seen event!

Best wishes for an truly great cruise aboard the Connie!

I have never been on a 5 day cruise before are there tc (top cruisers) on a 5 day cruise. thanl you

Yes, many Zenith members take these cruises, but they usually take them as B2B or more.There were 4 Zeniths on my December 5 day and 10 on the 9 day that followed. Connie is a favorite of many frequent cruisers.