Snow picture of the grandeur!!!!

ksuds

They had to be from yesterday...........one of my girlfriends saw the ship in Baltimore. It must not have left. We did get some snow yesterday.......we just booked this ship for next Jan 2016. Hope it gets to warmer air quickly!!!

Sandi

Edited by sandi1967

Living in FL we would love this cruise and having so much fun with the snow!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well come up to Chicago go to Navy Pier and hop on The MysticBlue or The Odyssey for a dinner cruise. They have 6 inches of snow and -7, with 25 - 35 mph winds, making for -30 to -40 windchill.

Bet you would be heading to Midway or O'Hare as fast as you could to get back to Florida! :eek:

We were on the Enchantment 2 years ago, and coming into Baltimore on the last night, it started snowing. Took several pics, and so enjoyed watching the crew on the pool deck throwing snowballs. Have decided to try and head to warmer ports after that.

We were on the Enchantment 2 years ago, and coming into Baltimore on the last night, it started snowing. Took several pics, and so enjoyed watching the crew on the pool deck throwing snowballs. Have decided to try and head to warmer ports after that.

We got on after your cruise and they were shoveling the snow off the pool deck. Some crew had never seen snow before.

Usually by the end of day 2, the weather is warmer. Been out of Baltimore several times during the winter, it's a nice getaway from the cold weather.

Edited by retiredgram

This was Grandeur January 22, 2014. She likes snow for a change. It cured me from sailing in January. Will board her on March 13.

a70693c88a3d12251a52f3c09f31061d.jpg

Happy Sailing!

Evie

But it's so pretty! I agree, us Canucks would be having a blast:)

I love snow. It's outside right now. I just don't like to anticipate driving to the port in it and possibly missing the ship. Luckily we did a BTB and we were on the ship already. Also being retired, I don't have to go drive in it and just enjoy it.

Happy Sailing!

Evie

I just had a great laugh at this one as we sail on G out of Baltimore and as of today we have in our area of Ontario over 3 ft of snow , but to go on the ship with that much snow would have been a shock for sure. Just living the life in snow! Hehe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chuckles..we had record skiiers in my little part of world this year for the perfect powder. I happily have snow tires and a snowblower but unlike siblings...could live without it forever now..just had a very nice shovel every day Christmas week..truly enjoyed it..but that would do me for a lifetime..LOL..I try to like it.

ON a cruise ship LOL..my dad would be furious that everyone was packing it on the decks, not a crewmember in sight to be knckong it out..he is a perfectionist shoveller at 80..I am NOT at 55!! I needed this chuckle..Thanks for posting!!!

Edited by sjn911

This was Grandeur January 22, 2014. She likes snow for a change. It cured me from sailing in January. Will board her on March 13.

a70693c88a3d12251a52f3c09f31061d.jpg

Happy Sailing!

Evie

Evie! I so remember ending our cruise and seeing that snow. Driving home was a pain in the you know what, but we made it home!

I think I was also on the cruise after yours, January 26.

snowman.jpg?w=960

It was definitely not beach weather the first day or 2 but very pleasant in the Solarium. I'll take it any day to sitting on the tarmac wondering if my plane will get me to the port in time for my cruise.

I watched the Super Bowl on the big screen from the Viking Crown Lounge. No sound but an awesome picture

Roy

Evie! I so remember ending our cruise and seeing that snow. Driving home was a pain in the you know what, but we made it home!

Have a great time Dan on Quantum. I'll be tuning in. Say hi to Mark & Pam for me.

This snow cured me from sailing in January. Going in March on Lady"G.

Happy Sailing!

Evie

Oh my!!!!! Just found this picture online. This is not the cruise for me!!

10917899_10153025287851882_3545818781361749238_n.jpg?oh=76ce9b35b962afd0fcd1354c287e8a2c&oe=556EC3FB

Perfect weather for the "Grandeur OTS Winter Classic Hockey Game" on the pool deck.

Drink of the day...Molson Canadian $4.75 plus 15% gratuity.