Contacting JH?

crazyboutdisney

We are sailing on the Conquest in February, but were originally booked on the Freedom and moved. I had posted on John H's fb page when this first happened (long story) This is a very special cruise as we are celebrating my husbands retirement from law enforcement after 29 years AND he turns 50! John H told me to message him before we sail and he would do something nice for my husband.

What is the best way to contact him?? If I write on his fb page will he see it? Is email better?

Ok thanks! So just post on his wall then?? There isnt an option for private message. I am imagining he will just send a bottle of champagne or something. He was kind to offer :)

Yep! He's always willing to help people as much as the bosses will let him.

Post on his FB page wall a few days before sailing. Let him know the date, ship and cabin number. It's hit or miss, with Dream being the worst, but you will likely get some goodies. Chocolate covered berries, a SOAS and a bottle of bubbly is the usual, along with a nice note from the CD.