children allowed ??

firts

Are children under 16 allowed in the cantilevered whirlpools on Oasis? Are the cantilevered whirlpools in the solarium?

Children under 16 are allowed in the cantilevered whirlpools Oasis when accompanied by an parent or guardian; they are outside of the Solarium. No children in diapers or swimmers; must be fully toilet trained.

See Page 9 here

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/Guest_Conduct_Policy.pdf

Children under 16 are allowed in the cantilevered whirlpools Oasis when accompanied by an parent or guardian; they are outside of the Solarium. No children in diapers or swimmers; must be fully toilet trained.

See Page 9 here

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/Guest_Conduct_Policy.pdf

In my opinion, many times the guest conduct policy isn't worth the paper it's written on.

We've been in 2 situations where guests have shown very anti-social behaviour totally violating the guest conduct policy and RCCL have done nothing about it even though both occasions behaviours were 'not permitted at all' so as to avoid conflict.

They need to get a backbone when it comes to dealing with people breaking the conduct policy.

In my opinion, many times the guest conduct policy isn't worth the paper it's written on.

We've been in 2 situations where guests have shown very anti-social behaviour totally violating the guest conduct policy and RCCL have done nothing about it even though both occasions behaviours were 'not permitted at all' so as to avoid conflict.

They need to get a backbone when it comes to dealing with people breaking the conduct policy.

Did you speak with a senior/ supervisory person? I find often that lower level employees don't feel empowered to address things, but as soon as you get a supervisor things improve.

Are children under 16 allowed in the cantilevered whirlpools on Oasis? Are the cantilevered whirlpools in the solarium?

This past week on the Oasis, the original sign had tape over it which stated that children under 16 can only us it with parental supervision.

We were upset that the rule had been changed. Guest services told me that the decision came from Miami.

Did you speak with a senior/ supervisory person? I find often that lower level employees don't feel empowered to address things, but as soon as you get a supervisor things improve.

At one point we tried to get an attendant to have a child who was eating ice cream removed from the steps of the cantilevered jacuzzi but couldn't find any attendant. The parent seemed to think it was ok.

Yes but all too often I see young children (1-2 year old) in the hot tubs. What is wrong with people why would they think a hot tub would be safe for young childre.?

I am not sure how parents allow their young children to get into a hot tub when it's not safe. Some kids 7-9 y.o were swimming underwater and splashing in the hot tub.