On board Quantum of the Seas - 12 night cruise

MsB1254

I enjoyed being able to upload and post pictures from the ship. Thanks to the faster and free internet for this cruise. I'm glad it was helpful in planning your own upcoming cruises. Some people on board still did not like the step away from traditional dining but I actually rather enjoyed it and having a different experience each night. Hope everyone enjoys the Quantum for the experience that it is.

Hi folks sorry to but in here, perhaps you could help. I have been following your thread with great interest, as we are sailing on the Anthem from the UK in July. We are looking to make reservations for the restaurants and were wondering what the show times are and if they are repeated on more than 1 occasion etc. Any information from the Quantum may give us an indication. Many thanks :)

Hi folks sorry to but in here, perhaps you could help. I have been following your thread with great interest, as we are sailing on the Anthem from the UK in July. We are looking to make reservations for the restaurants and were wondering what the show times are and if they are repeated on more than 1 occasion etc. Any information from the Quantum may give us an indication. Many thanks :)

I know they are repeated but don't remember how often. We saw Momma Mia at 4:30 in the afternoon before dinner. We saw Starwater and Sonic Odyssey both around 9:30 p.m. Hope this helps but I'm sure the schedule will be different when you sail.

Thanks for sharing your photo book - you did a super job capturing the highlights of your Quantum of the Seas cruise. Those of us sailing in the future cannot get enough photographs - thanks for sharing - makes us anxious for our March sailing!

We really enjoyed the cruise and the ship. Have fun!!

I was hoping someone who has sailed on Quantum could give me some feedback on how the Royal IQ app worked out. Are you able to message other passengers who also have the app? I realize the app itself is free but what is the charge to subscribe for the duration? Thanks.

Thank you for the awesome review and all of the photos.

Edited by Flying Scott

I was hoping someone who has sailed on Quantum could give me some feedback on how the Royal IQ app worked out. Are you able to message other passengers who also have the app? I realize the app itself is free but what is the charge to subscribe for the duration? Thanks.

Thank you for the awesome review and all of the photos.

I'm sorry but we really don't know. We used it on the ship to check our schedules but we had the free wi-fi so we ended up just texting each other.

I was on at the same time as the OP and I can tell you that alot of it is not working yet including tracking of luggage. There were alot of folks walking around with their tablets though and you could make entertainment and dining reservations on it. As far as texting one another we never had the need to even though we brought the other phone for that purpose. If my memory serves me correctly, it didn't say there would be a charge for the use of it. I am sure as time goes on, more and more gets to work and improved. We booked the Anthem for next January same itinerary...we loved it that much.

I was on at the same time as the OP and I can tell you that alot of it is not working yet including tracking of luggage. There were alot of folks walking around with their tablets though and you could make entertainment and dining reservations on it. As far as texting one another we never had the need to even though we brought the other phone for that purpose. If my memory serves me correctly, it didn't say there would be a charge for the use of it. I am sure as time goes on, more and more gets to work and improved. We booked the Anthem for next January same itinerary...we loved it that much.

We loved it too - and we always cruise in January. I just don't know if I want to cruise out of New Jersey or New York in the winter time again. We had good luck on your cruise but the two following it were not so fortunate with the weather.