Freestyle Coke Machines on Enchantment? Any tips for sailing on her with kids?

We're leaving soon on a quick weekend trip aboard the Enchantment and I couldn't find information about the FreeStyle Coke Machines. Do they have them on that ship, or only the newer ones?

We sailed last summer on the Oasis and had a blast. I know the Enchantment is a much older/smaller ship but I'm really looking forward to a winter break! Our three kids will be joining us again, ages 13, 10 and 7, and we booked the Family Oceanview Suite. Any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Yay! I'm not much of a drinker but I do like my Diet Cokes :-)

Any info on parking at Port Canaveral? I looked at the Ports thread and it was a little confusing about where to park...seems like some place recently changed their policies? What is the price difference between parking at the pier versus a private company?

Thanks again!

Yay! I'm not much of a drinker but I do like my Diet Cokes :-)

Any info on parking at Port Canaveral? I looked at the Ports thread and it was a little confusing about where to park...seems like some place recently changed their policies? What is the price difference between parking at the pier versus a private company?

Thanks again!

At the pier is $15 per day and park n cruise is $8.99 booked in advance on the web. For the extra $6 per day for a few days I am going to park at the pier in March just to avoid the shuttles.

The freestyle machines are located on a few spots throughout enchantment for easy access. As far as parking I have used the same offsite parking a few times and enjoyed how easy it was and also to save a few bucks to spend on the cruise rather than parking.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sometimes the coke machines will have trouble reading the chip in the cup, i found placing the cup on the black disc, it will tell you there's no cup there when clearly there is.... try pushing down on the cup while you fill it up.

The enchantment was a lot of fun. I have a review in my signature if you wanna take a look!

Your kids may be a little bored if they only know Oasis. That being said, they do have a cool trampoline jumping contraption by the rock climbing wall. There is a kid splash area but your kids are probably too big for that. AO will be in operation too. We did find tween/ teen kids running amuck in the later evening hours on our cruise so watch out for that. Otherwise it will go by fast and everyone should have fun. We thought the crew was fantastic on the Enchantment . A great cruise!

Thanks for all the help...I think we'll park at the pier since it's only 3 days.

Sunshine, I'm reading your wonderful review right now. I don't know how I missed it before. You're a great storyteller and it has lots of good information about Enchantment.

I've told the kids that it's a smaller ship, but I think they'll have a great time swimming, climbing the rock wall and trampolining (is that a word?). Plus, we have a beach day in CocoCay.

Thanks for all the help...I think we'll park at the pier since it's only 3 days.

Sunshine' date=' I'm reading your wonderful review right now. I don't know how I missed it before. You're a great storyteller and it has lots of good information about Enchantment.

I've told the kids that it's a smaller ship, but I think they'll have a great time swimming, climbing the rock wall and trampolining (is that a word?). Plus, we have a beach day in CocoCay.

She may be a smaller ship, but she has a huge pool deck because of the stretch.:)