spa prices

rahrah50

Can anyone provide information on the prices in the spa? Will be on Silhouette in May.

Have you been out to the Celebrity website where this information is found?

http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/canyon-ranch-spaclub#&panel1-1

http://www.celebritycruises.com/media/en_US/pdf/canyon-ranch-guide-to-services-all.pdf

Can anyone provide information on the prices in the spa? Will be on Silhouette in May.

I have never cruised on Celebrity, but I have cruised on Princess, RCI, and Carnival, and the one thing that I know about spa prices is that they change daily. Of course, Celebrity may be different, but on all others the sold discounted services on day one and had a daily special. I have always felt that people who pre-booked this were probably frustrated with over paying.

I have never cruised on Celebrity, but I have cruised on Princess, RCI, and Carnival, and the one thing that I know about spa prices is that they change daily. Of course, Celebrity may be different, but on all others the sold discounted services on day one and had a daily special. I have always felt that people who pre-booked this were probably frustrated with over paying.

To clarify... there is a set of services and associated prices (as provided in my previous post). However, there tend to be specials offered, especially on embarkation day and often times on port days, to drum up business and get appointments booked.