Discount when buying a bunch of shore excursions

warmwinds

Yes, we went through the time of our lives when we booked independently, now we just like that extra level of security even though it costs a little more.

So my question is: I recall getting an e-mail or seeing an offer a while ago (before we booked THIS cruise) where you got a discount (10% I think) if you booked all your shore excursions at once. And now of course I can't find it. Does anyone know of what I speak and how I can access it?

We did get that email and booked 3 excursions but it was a time sensitive offer. If I remember correctly we had to book excursions/drink packages/specialty restaurants by December 15th and would receive 10% of our purchases as OBC when we arrived on the ship.

I recall getting an e-mail or seeing an offer a while ago (before we booked THIS cruise) where you got a discount (10% I think) if you booked all your shore excursions at once. And now of course I can't find it. Does anyone know of what I speak and how I can access it?

Last October--subsequently extended through the end of November--that provided a flat dollar Onboard Credit [$100 was the max; I believe it was per person but I took advantage of it for two cruises I'm doing solo] for tours purchased in advance during that period...

Can't recall if it covered all markets but I know it applied to Europe sailings this summer...

To the best of my knowledge, it's over...