Ideas for Gift Exchange

Good morning!!

Just throwing this out there for some ideas on gift exchange- what's a good theme?

Anyone care to give some experiences.. I am doing my roll call gift exchange- I have a game to play, just looking for ideas for the themed gifts...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We once gave a nice size can of peanuts from Virginia (where we live) and each time we saw the receiver of the gift he said how much he was enjoying the peanuts. At the end of the cruise, he said "I wish I had another can!!" He truly loved that gift.....made me feel good because I remember pondering over "what the heck to get".......now KNOW what I'm giving each cruise:)

We have participated in gift exchanges where the criteria has been "cruising" and also exchanges where gifts were to be from home states.

I personally like the Christmas ornament ideas but you must remember that not all cruisers celebrate Christmas.

I would suggest that you float theme ideas on your roll call. Go with the majority decision.

Any gift exchange I've participated in has always been "something from where you are from".

That's a good idea, but I live near York, Pa. and they make Harley Davidson motorcycles there. Don't think that is a good idea for me. :eek::p;)

Hi Chris.

Gwen :)

Edited by cruzinlady1947

• 2 weeks later...
That's a good idea, but I live near York, Pa. and they make Harley Davidson motorcycles there. Don't think that is a good idea for me. :eek::p;)

Hi Chris.

Gwen :)

haha. Well, I live in Pensacola, FL. We make, ummmm, beach sand. Oh, we also "make" fighter pilots for the Navy, specifically the Blue Angels....Maybe I could bring one of those? ;)

I've never participated in a roll call gift exchange before.

If there ever is one though. I'll bring Blue Diamond Almonds, because lots of almonds are grown around here. Thanks for the suggestion.

I was born in Iowa, if I still lived there I would bring popcorn.

What about a deck of cards with your state imprinted on it?