"LIVE" from Quantum of the Seas - Jan. 23, 2015

Radio

Yes. . . I wasn't counting on a surgery that kept me from Cruising this month.

I was originally sailing Liberty of the Seas, but had to reschedule. I will stil be sailing "LIVE" in October on Norwegian Getaway. . .

Radio

;);)

Radio,

Hope all is well and glad to see you back on the boards posting.

Lot's of people really look forward to your live reviews .

I was originally sailing Liberty of the Seas, but had to reschedule. I will stil be sailing "LIVE" in October on Norwegian Getaway. . .

Radio

;);)

Sorry to hear that. Hope you are feeling better.

Radio

;);)

So sorry to hear that. Hoping your progress is going well.

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

Radio

;);)

Feel better Radio! Looking forward to your live review in October.

Radio

;);)

Well that explains it! Sorry to hear of your troubles. Hope it was nothing too serious. Speedy recovery!

Radio

;);)

So sorry to hear this Radio! I hope you are feeling better now and that you will make a full recovery!

Cheryl

Thanks for all of the nice comments. . . I started back to work on Saturday and everything is well. . .:)

I am looking forward to my next cruise, and the posting "LIVE" urge is very strong.

My next Cruise will be on October 17, 2015 and hope to see many of you over on the NCL boards.

Thanks again. . .

Radio

;);)

I will be taking AutoTrain for my next trip to Florida

AAT.JPG

Edited by Radio

Hi Mark, glad to hear that your recovery from surgery is going well. I am looking forward to your "LIVE" report on the NCL October cruise. You always do such an excellent job narrating and of course the gorgeous pictures! :)

We are doing the Anthem for NY Eve. How many formal nights did the Quantum Have? Did they have 2 and then New Years Eve. Outside of around 11:00 PM did they do anything special? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I believe there are no shipwide formal nights on Quantum class.

• 2 weeks later...

Radio -

What cabin number were you in on deck 8? Did you notice if they alternated bed near bath/bed near balcony configuration?

Trying to figure out which cabins might have beds near balcony for my Anthem sailing (and there is mostly no info on that ship, yet...hoping Quantum would be identical).

Thanks.

Ann

Radio, a day late and a dollar short, but sure glad I saw this. Glad to see that you are doing well, and back to a working schedule (yuck). We miss your travels. Looking forward to setting the dial for the big Escape. Be well and weller

Radio, a day late and a dollar short, but sure glad I saw this. Glad to see that you are doing well, and back to a working schedule (yuck). We miss your travels. Looking forward to setting the dial for the big Escape. Be well and weller

Thanks for the nice comments . . . I will be posting again "LIVE" on Norwegian Getaway on Oct 17, 2015

Stay tuned. . .

Radio

;);)

Edited by Radio

Radio -

What cabin number were you in on deck 8? Did you notice if they alternated bed near bath/bed near balcony configuration?

Trying to figure out which cabins might have beds near balcony for my Anthem sailing (and there is mostly no info on that ship, yet...hoping Quantum would be identical).

Thanks.

Ann

My Cabin was 8560 . . . My bed was near the window. The Cabin next to mine had the bed near the closet.

Radio

;);)

• 7 months later...

I know this is an old post but we were on Quantum of the sea April 2015 and went with a group to Holland House Beach in St Maarten. Does anybody know the name of the young man you book your beach chairs through and how to get in touch with him. We are going on the Anthem in October 2016 and want to get in touch with him. Thanks Mike